2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: Jacob, with your stupid chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No offense, but this is my opinion with your dumb chats:

Watch 4:39 to 4:48(Especially on what the little kid yells to the teacher at around 4:46).

Was the reason why Jacob demoted me because of whatever this chat incident was? I was not even involved with it.
I promoted you, BG and rep to help with the spam wave a few months ago, and it's over now. More mods just means more things could possibly go wrong.
(06-11-2014, 05:33 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]I promoted you, BG and rep to help with the spam wave a few months ago, and it's over now. More mods just means more things could possibly go wrong.

No, not Rep3, it was Leon and I who was promoted. Plus, does Void or Ghosty ever visit, FUCK NO. Void hasn't been on here for literally 1 year and 2 days, and Ghosty hasn't been on here since May 23rd. You also visit uncommonly, while I visit this forum literally every fucking day. Leon, on the other hand, rarely visits this forum now.
Well we have our own forum now. We should probably just leave this place.
(06-11-2014, 06:23 PM)Leonartist Wrote: [ -> ]Well we have our own forum now. We should probably just leave this place.

Not yet.
Read the new thread I made on the A/M section.