2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[ This thread is no longer valid ]
(06-07-2011, 11:01 PM)fredbtwist Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I'm new! I also play on roblox.com, which this website pwns .

Fixed
(06-07-2011, 11:01 PM)fredbtwist Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I'm new! I also play on roblox.com which pwns this website.

And which also had a Thomas the Choo-Choo game as one of the top 5 most popular.

We tend to be more original, have less forum trolls, not to mention EVERYTHING is free. Completely.
This website is unoriginal(copies roblox), has poor graphics, and just plain sucks. WAY too confusing.
(06-07-2011, 11:07 PM)fredbtwist Wrote: [ -> ]This website is unoriginal(copies roblox), has poor graphics, and just plain sucks. WAY too confusing.

Many, many people say ROBLOX has bad graphics. Ever played Gary's Mod?

And if you think it copies ROBLOX, what exactly does ROBLOX look like again... Can't remember, something starting with L that's world popular...
(06-07-2011, 11:11 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2011, 11:07 PM)fredbtwist Wrote: [ -> ]This website is unoriginal(copies roblox), has poor graphics, and just plain sucks. WAY too confusing.

Many, many people say ROBLOX has bad graphics. Ever played Gary's Mod?

And if you think it copies ROBLOX, what exactly does ROBLOX look like again... Can't remember, something starting with L that's world popular...

*Raises hand*
Oh! I know! Lego!
: / I guess there is some logic to this all.
Pfft, what am I saying? You two are idiots, this website is already crashed and burned. ROBLOX strives far more. I don't care if it copies lego, because all this website is, is a 2-D Lego game with horrifying graphics and gameplay.
(03-15-2012, 12:37 AM)fredbtwist Wrote: [ -> ]this website is already crashed and burned. ROBLOX strives far more.

You're right. A game that has been in Alpha for the past seven years with unnecessary, laggy updates, a crappy community full of nine-year-olds and a mod team that is as corrupt as Germany back in the 40's strives far more than a small 2-D game with a nice, small and mature community and a dedicated SINGLE, dedicated developer that releases fixes and updates to the engine atleast twice a month

(03-15-2012, 12:37 AM)fredbtwist Wrote: [ -> ]Pfft, what am I saying? You two are idiots, this website is already crashed and burned. ROBLOX strives far more. I don't care if it copies lego, because all this website is, is a 2-D Lego game with horrifying graphics and gameplay.

I didn't know we had legos here, where are they?

Also, the main thing Roblox (and just about any other large company) strives for is to suck as much money out of its users as possible. I have other ways of making money than Buildism, so I can take risks and try new things that they can't. It's one of the good things about being an indie game developer.
Pages: 1 2