2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: Like my new look?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
EDIT: I split the thread because although it's a load of fun, it's definitely not what the original thread was about, haha.

And yes, Ghosty is back -- since the site is staying this way for who knows how long, I will too.
I'm calling the Ghostbusters, right away! This website is haunted.
You better not.... He has been hiding for years.....the Ghostbusters will probably not catch him anyway....he is to smart and cunning to be caught by the Ghostbusters Wink
(04-01-2012, 06:41 PM)mat251465 Wrote: [ -> ]You better not.... He has been hiding for years.....the Ghostbusters will probably not catch him anyway....he is to smart and cunning to be caught by the Ghostbusters Wink
But if I don't catch a ghost, I will get fired from the Ghostbusters! That ghost is going NOWHERE!!!
Well, I have a built-in auto-warp thingy that means I'll be gone back to the future again tomorrow... so you can tell whoever runs that outfit that you did it and not me Big Grin
Franco, just think about this for a sec, you either can get fired for not catching a ghost that will be gone tommorrow, or you can be cursed for trying to catch a ghost that will be GONE tommorrow....your pick....
(04-01-2012, 07:09 PM)mat251465 Wrote: [ -> ]Franco, just think about this for a sec, you either can get fired for not catching a ghost that will be gone tommorrow, or you can be cursed for trying to catch a ghost that will be GONE tommorrow....your pick....
But if I don't catch a ghost, Ghostbusters fire me, and I really like catching ghosts, so... *gets a hoover*. That ghost is going down. >Tongue
You leave me no choice....

Fire of the candle
Heat of the flame
strike of the thunder
and the demon's name
I call upon you now
to bring revenge upon him
make him suffer
make him cry
take him down
with just one try
make him think twice
not to hurt Ghosty again
and bring him
the bad luck chain
You have officially been cursed, have a nice day Wink
(04-01-2012, 07:50 PM)mat251465 Wrote: [ -> ]You leave me no choice....

Fire of the candle
Heat of the flame
strike of the thunder
and the demon's name
I call upon you now
to bring revenge upon him
make him suffer
make him cry
take him down
with just one try
make him think twice
not to hurt Ghosty again