2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: Please I need your guys help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry if this should be in the chaos thread but I need lots of people to see it. Well this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4AjWGG4F...ideo_title
You know how there is a little kid in the beginning walking? Well,I promised him when it got on Youtube that I would try to make it popular and that lots of people liked it. And,I dont want to let him down because he was so excited D:
So all I am asking is if you could watch that video and like it. I would be very grateful.
It's funny that it's 80% dislikes...
Honestly it's un-worthy to become famous :/
@simon
I know but I dont want him to disappoint him so I am trying to at the least,get more likes then dislikes on the video.
@Inter
Yes I know,the only reason is because I posted this on ROBLOX and that wasnt very smart.
The only interesting part was the car in the front.

Make it realistic next time, make the kid walk around instead of walking in place.
@Ashely
I would make it much better but the thing is,its almost impossible to get everyone to do something. Since I am the director I have to round up everyone,make them stand still for at least a second,and then try to make them listen to what I want them to do. (Hardest part)
They're kids... I usually thought kids are easiest to manipulate?
@simon Not all kids, maybe from 6-7 and up. The easiest are the Adults.
(07-24-2011, 04:04 AM)Ashely Wrote: [ -> ]@simon Not all kids, maybe from 6-7 and up. The easiest are the Adults.

How so? I thought adults were most paranoid? Depending...
Some are but not all kids can handle being put on the spot like that, along with acting.
Pages: 1 2