2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: My fail buildism trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I still know its bad colin's is better but still it wanted to make it for the fun of it and because this game is so cool, Big Grin

My fail trailer. for buildism,
------------------------------------
*Moved
I like that trailer Big Grin
I remember when I tried to make one. *shudder*
(08-02-2011, 09:32 AM)CheeseSticks Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when I tried to make one. *shudder*

Tongue I made some very fail Club Penguin videos to youtube when I was 6-8 years. They were a total mess videos. :lol:
But really, it was hard to watch mine without punching the computer screen several times.
(08-02-2011, 09:35 AM)CheeseSticks Wrote: [ -> ]But really, it was hard to watch mine without punching the computer screen several times.

Oh. When I first uploaded my First video into youtube I was using a broken camera and filmed the screen with it. Tongue
I did that once with my phone when Candace was in the nightclub or something. It got 8 views.
(08-02-2011, 09:38 AM)CheeseSticks Wrote: [ -> ]I did that once with my phone when Candace was in the nightclub or something. It got 8 views.

Tongue I had 10-15 on the broken camera screen video.
On my youtube channel my most viewed video has 90 views
Pages: 1 2