2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: Why Buildism failed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just look at the LAYOUT, the SCRIPTING. qq. Terrible [citation needed]. It is dull and nothing to do. [citation needed] Even if you did make a game it would fail. [citation needed] The Avatars are plan squares. [citation needed] Artwork is terrible. [citation needed] Boring website. [citation needed]This is why it failed. I am a admin/offcial artist on TheGamerLand now. Nice layout and coding. I wuv u. [citation needed] My tGL username is Llama! Bye!
-Llama
you can just leave us alone, without being a complete and utter moron, rubbing it in about "ugm i havvv liek adminn on nothr websit!111"
Get out, and deal with it.

PLUS, they have an 11 year old admin, how stupid are they?

have a nice day.

c:
Just no. The characters look like crap and the community is total bull-...
The layout is copied off CB and the owner is a 13-year-old moron.
There is also no games at all, even though the site is called the GAMEr land.
We don't need you to rub it in that we failed.

Your avatars are naked people, everything is over-priced and limited.

WE don't have that.

gobwey
What exactly can you do in TGL more than buying things...nothing, comunity sucks, And YOU!? A moderator? a 11 years old girl...what ever you are, with a perverted mind, no thanks

(10-02-2011, 07:50 PM)Micky Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly can you do in TGL more than buying things...nothing, comunity sucks, And YOU!? A moderator? a 11 years old girl...what ever you are, with a perverted mind, no thanks

[/summary]
(10-02-2011, 06:51 PM)TehFISH Wrote: [ -> ]I am a admin on TheGamerLand

That's got to be the best reason ever not to join a site.
(10-02-2011, 08:25 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2011, 06:51 PM)TehFISH Wrote: [ -> ]I am a admin on TheGamerLand

That's got to be the best reason ever not to join a site.

Exactly.
if a site actually hired you then it's obviously bad
It says something about the community there.
Pages: 1 2 3