2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: Franco - the interactive adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 51682086.png]

You are Franco, specifically Franco30557. Currently you are stood by a sign, the sign has directions to your salad bar, where you work, the pharmacy and another place which you can't read the name of. What will you do?
The salad bar should be to the left, because he allways used to say "Salad bar to your left."
>>Take that dumb rectangle off your face.
>>Go to the Pharmacy and ask if I can have a job that pays me $54.51 dollars an hour instead of $0.05 per hour, literally. I then realize that I didn't pass 5th Grade, but go ahead and ask for a job.
I go up to the pharmacist who works there and ask her "Can I please work here", I also say "Can I please date you".
(04-06-2013, 06:00 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: [ -> ]>>Go to the Pharmacy and ask if I can have a job that pays me $54.51 dollars an hour instead of $0.05 per hour, literally. I then realize that I didn't pass 5th Grade, but go ahead and ask for a job.

"I then realize that I didn't pass 5th Grade"

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.
>> I fap on the sign and the letters to the unintelligible place reads out, then I look at the name and go there, only to realize I just walked right to the salad bar