2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: Was I fair to ban Kieron and Glome?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They were spamming way too much, and thought they need to be kept away from here until they calm down (~1 day).

Thoughts?
Maybe a warning at first would've been better, but knowing them it probably would have just made it worse.

All in all I'm not going to complain; I don't see it as a bad decision, just possibly not the best one.
You can lift the bans if you want.
Like I said, it's been done, and if we'd only warned them it probably would've ended the same way later.
Hmm, Kieron yes being that any rule he breaks is an instant ban. Glome on the other hand could have gotten a warning.
I'm viewing the threads and one day was way to small for Kieron, the thing is he does it on purpose to like test us. I updated his ban to 3 days, to really let him know we're not going to tolerate it anymore.
I also deleted a few threads they had created which were way out of hand. I first banned Kieron but seeing that Glome was doing pretty much the same thing I felt I had to ban him too, because else it wouldn't seem very fair.
So, the mods secretly decided any rule I broke would be an instant ban. Shouldn't I have been informed of this also?