2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: <3 BLOG <3 Mother's Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Since I can be more active on Buildism for the moment I thought it would be cool to start my own blog type thing. I wouldn't really call this a blog, it's more of me expressing my thoughts on Buildism. I will post about 3-4 times every week, feel free to leave any comments on certain post below. None of my post will be negative. So please keep the negative comments to yourselves.

August 12th <3 My first thought

Recently I've been thinking about have roles for each of the current staff members. Being that we all have been with Buildism for longer then a year now putting up with drama, spammers, etc; it would be cool to be recognized as something else but still continue to do our jobs which is keep you guys safe. Below I will post which role (I think) each staff member should have. Please comment your opinions below.

Mother: Events Manager. In charge of events, and community contest.
Qwerty: Community Manager, in-charge of handling the community.
Fat_Sacks: Lead Artist; Creates and uploads Skins that can be sold in the main store. Create's site additions, buttons, etc.
Paradox and Noob007: I currently don't have any idea what role these guys would take. I'm guessing they would want to keep their moderation roles.

This is just a thought of mines, most likely will not happen.
Paradox should stay a moderator as well as noob007.
Just let Paradox and noob007 be a back-up for Qwertygiy in case he is offline.

Unless they have special talents, they will probably be only a back-up.
The main store? Nobody liked your store idea.
(08-13-2012, 07:37 AM)Hippo Wrote: [ -> ]The main store? Nobody liked your store idea.

I liked it.
(08-13-2012, 07:37 AM)Hippo Wrote: [ -> ]The main store? Nobody liked your store idea.

Not true.....
(08-13-2012, 03:42 PM)Mother Wrote: [ -> ]

Not true.....

OK I'll rephrase that

The main store? Only Glome liked that
Good for you. You can get off my thread now..
Pwned. :O
I'm starting to like the main store idea...
Pages: 1 2