2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: Thinking about quitting Roblox.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reasons;
1. I'll never get my favorite hat.
2. Games suck, they're all laggy pieces of crap that people spent 5 minutes on.
3. sitetest3.roblox.com, the test site, will probably never be back up. I had all my favorite things on there, my Invader name, and a Buildism-like community.
4. They don't care what the users want, for example Reason 3.
5. All the new members. I made my first account back in 08, achieved a Sparkle Time Fedora, and got deleted for swearing at the new people in 2010.
After my '10 deletion I went inactive until last year, and found that Roblox had turned to crap. I decided to stay after I seen a cool new hat that came out, Rainbow Shaggy. It's been my favorite hat ever since. I also saw the ugly 2 new Dominuses. The first two, Infernus and Empyreus, were amazing though.
I'm still debating if I should quit or stay.
Reasons to quit Roblox:
It sucks. The end.
(09-03-2012, 06:00 PM)Qwerty Wrote: [ -> ]Reasons to quit Roblox:
It sucks. The end.
I bet you didn't even read it.
if you didn't break rules then you wouldn't of been banned.

iz all ur fault kk?
Stop thinking and start doing.
Just quit without telling anyone, and then come back if/when you feel like it. It's not something you should make a drama of.
(09-03-2012, 06:07 PM)When Wrote: [ -> ]if you didn't break rules then you wouldn't of been banned.

iz all ur fault kk?
It was only the second time I had been banned.
And all I said was "Get out you little a-hole."

Leave.
I made your mind. :3
Blockland is the way to go.
Big Grin
(09-03-2012, 05:57 PM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Reasons;
1. I'll never get my favorite hat.
2. Games suck, they're all laggy pieces of crap that people spent 5 minutes on.
3. sitetest3.roblox.com, the test site, will probably never be back up. I had all my favorite things on there, my Invader name, and a Buildism-like community.
4. They don't care what the users want, for example Reason 3.
5. All the new members. I made my first account back in 08, achieved a Sparkle Time Fedora, and got deleted for swearing at the new people in 2010.
After my '10 deletion I went inactive until last year, and found that Roblox had turned to crap. I decided to stay after I seen a cool new hat that came out, Rainbow Shaggy. It's been my favorite hat ever since. I also saw the ugly 2 new Dominuses. The first two, Infernus and Empyreus, were amazing though.
I'm still debating if I should quit or stay.

1) That hat is for online daters
2) Some games are well made and if you lag that's because of your computer a lot of the time
3) It's a TEST, it was never going to be permanent
4) An example that isn't ending a test?
5) What's wrong with the new members? I'm sure there are more productive new members than there are old
Pages: 1 2