2DWorlds Forums
When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: When Jacob_ needs a mod.. (/showthread.php?tid=4836)

Pages: 1 2 3

When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - Llama - 05-21-2011

I'll send to be one. I'd doubt I'd get it. But it would probaly be the best job in my life since I am autistic and can not soicalise IRL.. I want to be Buildism's Youngist mods even if we do not get payed. About what I did, I found a website what is like the Stressball of the internet. So yeah. I shall regain Maturity pixel day by pixel day..

RE: When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - Ashely - 05-21-2011

I'm sure you'll have alot of time to mature before we need another mod.

RE: When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - Llama - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 05:45 PM)Ashely Wrote: I'm sure you'll have alot of time to mature before we need another mod.
Yeah, do you think I'd get to be one? I would love to be one. Infact it be my dream (other than finding a cure to my illnesses), so it would mean alot if Jacob_ would accept me.

RE: When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - Ashely - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 05:47 PM)Llama Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 05:45 PM)Ashely Wrote: I'm sure you'll have alot of time to mature before we need another mod.
Yeah, do you think I'd get to be one? I would love to be one. Infact it be my dream (other than finding a cure to my illnesses), so it would mean alot if Jacob_ would accept me.

Honestly, I really don't know. I do think your a nice kid who just needs to mature a little more.

RE: When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - Llama - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 05:53 PM)Ashely Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 05:47 PM)Llama Wrote:

Honestly, I really don't know. I do think your a nice kid who just needs to mature a little more.

I know. I would like to beat Sazoh and be a Mod before 12. My B-day is on the 26th. So I have just over a year to beat him.

RE: When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - Micky - 05-21-2011

If i was Jacob_, i wouldnt, you spammed and cursed, you cant blame Autism about that, besides, you should go around talking about you "illness" just to justify your inmaturity.

I know im not always like this, but i get anoyed at one point...

RE: When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - Slendurrman - 05-21-2011

I have a better chance then you. And I don't even have an ego.

RE: When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - Micky - 05-21-2011

Besides if you have Autism, and you get one of those "Rage" again, you would ban everyone, and curse, thats know how a mod acts, besides, wanting to beat a record doesnt make your chances higher..

RE: When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - broloxer - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 05:44 PM)Llama Wrote: I'll send to be one. I'd doubt I'd get it. But it would probaly be the best job in my life since I am autistic and can not soicalise IRL.. I want to be Buildism's Youngist mods even if we do not get payed. About what I did, I found a website what is like the Stressball of the internet. So yeah. I shall regain Maturity pixel day by pixel day..

No offence pal.

But, you've got some 'anger issues'.

As so do I.

You'd probably rage ban.

So would I. I declined myself to being a mod when some people recommended.
(05-21-2011, 06:24 PM)Micky Wrote: Besides if you have Autism, and you get one of those "Rage" again, you would ban everyone, and curse, thats know how a mod acts, besides, wanting to beat a record doesnt make your chances higher..

Agreeded.

RE: When Jacob_ needs a mod.. - Eric - 05-21-2011

I think your not the next mod. I think I'am.

-ID:700-