2DWorlds Forums
Risk - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Risk (/showthread.php?tid=840)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Risk - Ghosty - 04-08-2013

*1st roll for Keyboria, continuing to expand north in Missisippi

*2nd roll for Keyboria, expanding into Virginia and filling out northern NC a little

RE: Risk - Kieron - 04-08-2013

To the DROA, I offer you peace. We share the common enemy, and it if we are to ally ourselves against him, instead of fight eachother, we could knock this threat out within 2 rounds.
As reparations for the ultimatum and declaration of war, I offer you any southern Al-Qaedan territory I claim by the end of the war.

RE: Risk - BuildistGuard - 04-08-2013

Roll 2
>Expands towards Southern Colorado while claiming the rest of New Mexico

RE: Risk - EvilOne - 04-08-2013

(04-07-2013, 01:24 PM)Ghosty Wrote: *First roll for Keyboria, continuing to move north through Mississippi
>Requesting Excelandia to join the Eastern Coastal Independence Treaty along with NEEOOOOON!, The Province of Void, and Kronaria. If Excelandia joins, under the original stipulations of: none of the countries in the treaty will attack each other; and if one is attacked from an outside nation without first making an offensive move at that outside nation, all countries are obligated to respond.
>An additional stipulation will be made for Excelandia; a piece of western Keyborian territory, as soon as it is feasible, will be given to Excelandia to keep Excelandia from being trapped in Florida.

> Accepts offer and joins the Eastern Coastal Independence Treaty along with taking a piece of western Keyborian territory

RE: Risk - Innerwebs - 04-08-2013

*First roll
Gold Team expands territory in Washington

*Second roll
Gold Team expands territory in Washington

RE: Risk - Innerwebs - 04-08-2013

>Gold Team requesting DROA and Myem to focus further expancion torwards north.

RE: Risk - VenomSinister - 04-08-2013

I give up! I declare end of war, if you kindly will spare my country both of you DROA and Kieron! You have won the war! As a price I shall give you my huge bottom line but please spare my northern dakota! Sad

If the DROA accept, then I say we shall split it between us. I accept your offer, however.

After negotiations, an Armistice has been signed ending every hostility between the Democratic Republic of Arizona, Al-Qaeda, and the Imperialism of Kronaria.
Territorial changes are as follows:
[Image: f79f4ebe.png]
The Democratic Republic of Arizona get the entire line as a result of the Armistice we signed earlier, as that is the Southern Territories.

RE: Risk - Ghosty - 04-08-2013

>The following 16 territories have been given to Excelandia by Keyboria:

[Image: 20ijoye.png]

Any territories gotten by Keyboria in the last rolls will not include the unclaimed territory to the east of the north part of this new portion of Excelandia