2DWorlds Forums
Jacob_'s earning money! - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Jacob_'s earning money! (/showthread.php?tid=6911)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Jacob_'s earning money! - toast - 07-15-2011

Lord of the Rings Online Friends Await You In Middle-earth Join The Fellowship Today!

RE: Jacob_'s earning money! - Nice - 07-15-2011

Cool! ^_^

RE: Jacob_'s earning money! - Fire - 07-15-2011

THIS IS SO EXCITING.

RE: Jacob_'s earning money! - Ice - 07-15-2011

I'm seeing ITT Tech ads.

RE: Jacob_'s earning money! - DSiDewd - 07-15-2011

Aw crap, Google ads. That's what makes non-bc Roblox malware infested...

Still staying with Buildism.

RE: Jacob_'s earning money! - Qwertygiy - 07-15-2011

(07-15-2011, 03:22 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: I see some ads that are tucson-based when I'm far from Tucson.

If you've ever entered a location in some sites -- like searched up London, England a lot in Google Maps, or etc. -- then it will be stored in a cookie and the ads will use that to find local advertisements.

RE: Jacob_'s earning money! - Ming-Yan - 07-15-2011

(07-15-2011, 02:27 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 03:22 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: I see some ads that are tucson-based when I'm far from Tucson.

If you've ever entered a location in some sites -- like searched up London, England a lot in Google Maps, or etc. -- then it will be stored in a cookie and the ads will use that to find local advertisements.

I get a lot of ads about sales in Chicago on ROBLOX. I don't think I've gotten anything like that here though. Oh, I disabled Ad block for buildism :>
Question, is it per every click or very view?

RE: Jacob_'s earning money! - Jacob__mybb_import1 - 07-15-2011

(07-15-2011, 02:28 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote:

I get a lot of ads about sales in Chicago on ROBLOX. I don't think I've gotten anything like that here though. Oh, I disabled Ad block for buildism :>

Per click.

Please don't click the ads just to click them, though--that's considered click fraud and will get me banned from the ad network...

Most ads these days are personalized based on your browsing history and the location your IP resolves to, but you can opt out of personalized advertising if you click the "AdChoices" logo on the ad.

RE: Jacob_'s earning money! - Login - 07-15-2011

(07-15-2011, 02:40 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:

Per click.

Please don't click the ads just to click them, though--that's considered click fraud and will get me banned from the ad network...

Most ads these days are personalized based on your browsing history and the location your IP resolves to, but you can opt out of personalized advertising if you click the "AdChoices" logo on the ad.
Do you get money for just views too?

RE: Jacob_'s earning money! - Jacob__mybb_import1 - 07-15-2011

(07-15-2011, 02:52 PM)Login Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 02:40 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:

Per click.

Do you get money for just views too?

No.