2DWorlds Forums
Risk - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Risk (/showthread.php?tid=840)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Risk - Ghosty - 04-09-2013

War Notice time!

The First Continental War

Western Countries:
Democratic Republic of Arizona
Myem

Eastern Independents:
The Province of Void
The Empire of Kronaria
Keyboria (I need a cool prefix Sad )
Al-Qaeda

Neutral States:
Conservtardland (potentially at war with DROA and thus on East)
NEEOOOOON! (trapped by TPOV and Keyboria; unlikely to side with West)
Excelandia (it would be unwise for them to side with the West as they are surrounded by Keyboria, but it could happen)
Gold Team (will remain neutral unless directly attacked)

Battle Zones:
Tennessee will be a hotspot between TPOV and Myem, with the potential for Keyboria and Excelandia to get in on the action there as well.

The Dakotas remain a battlefield, with Al-Qaeda, Kronaria, and Keyboria up against DROA, with the potential for Conservtardland to jump in the fight.

Louisiana and Mississippi may become a war zone, with Myem, Keyboria, and Excelandia all crowded together.

Florida has the potential to become a war between Keyboria and Excelandia should the latter break the ECIT.

Idaho might see some lands exchanged, depending on how Conservtardland decides to take things, and whether DROA and Gold Team will accept those decisions.

RE: Risk - Kieron - 04-09-2013

Although Kronarian efforts will be focused on the DROA, if all succeeds, I'll dominionise the DROA and open up a new front.

Also, if TPOV allows me through their territory, I will help join the war in Tennessee.

RE: Risk - EvilOne - 04-09-2013

Roll One:

> Expands territories from the territories given to me.

Roll Two:

> Expands even more

RE: Risk - ijfeswijfae - 04-09-2013

A popular neo-fascist movement in New Myem has resulted in many politicians of the Democratic Action Party to rise in votes.
Social programs are being axed and tax dollar funding for the military has increased exponentially. Demands to invade all opposing nations are almost all in favor by Texas Congress.

The "Lone Star Republic of New Myem" has been renamed to the "Democratic Sovereign States of Myem" and the flag has been altered to include the party symbol defacement(An axe).

[Image: NVBxknV.png]

>Myem invades all opposing nations

>Myem invades all opposing nations

RE: Risk - Innerwebs - 04-09-2013

>Gold Team would like to pass a neutrality act with all other nations.
Edit: Gold Team also asks all other nations to refrain from expanding to Idaho.

[spoiler]I feel like Sweden[/spoiler]

RE: Risk - Kieron - 04-10-2013

Kronaria Pass the Dominionism Treaty
-As of now, any territory annexed by Kronaria become a new nation, the Dominions of Kronaria, under any unclaimed colour. They are directly ruled by Kronaria however, allies may intervene.

RE: Risk - Innerwebs - 04-10-2013

>Gold Team announces DROA looks like Bob Ross
[Image: 4wsg453.png]

RE: Risk - ijfeswijfae - 04-10-2013

[Image: NFHKdLN.png]

The Democratic Sovereign Union has formed between Myem and Excelandia.

>Myem of the Democratic Sovereign Union invades further opposing nations

>Myem of the Democratic Sovereign Union invades further opposing nations