2DWorlds Forums
Why am I.. So stupid? - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Why am I.. So stupid? (/showthread.php?tid=7793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Why am I.. So stupid? - Qwertygiy - 08-07-2011

Never, EVER attempt to go full speed down a hill with a bunch of evergreens at the end. Let's just say I was glad I had jumped off when I noticed my bike was stuck 4 feet off the ground...

RE: Why am I.. So stupid? - Hippo - 08-07-2011

I remember when I almost set my room on fire with a table lamp. I was resting it on my pillow (while it was on) so that my pillow would be lovely and warm. The end result was a big black burn mark.

Also, I drove a go-kart into a tree. A week ago.

(08-07-2011, 03:07 PM)CheeseSticks Wrote: I remember when I almost set my room on fire with a table lamp. I was resting it on my pillow (while it was on) so that my pillow would be lovely and warm. The end result was a big black burn mark.

Ditto with a wooden table... and a journal.

I remember I had set the lamp down... and then panicking when a really weird ugly smell started appearing. I thought there was a gas leak somewhere or carbon monoxide or something, then I noticed the lamp on the journal... so I set it on the table itself.

Yeah... Don't ever do that.

(08-07-2011, 03:10 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Ditto with a wooden table... and a journal.

I remember I had set the lamp down... and then panicking when a really weird ugly smell started appearing. I thought there was a gas leak somewhere or carbon monoxide or something, then I noticed the lamp on the journal... so I set it on the table itself.

Yeah... Don't ever do that.

I had the bulb down on my pillow.

It was a table lamp -- you know, the classic Pixar lamp? And I had it "facedown" on those objects. And it was colored black...

That's a lot of heat being magnified on one spot.

(08-07-2011, 03:14 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: It was a table lamp -- you know, the classic Pixar lamp? And I had it "facedown" on those objects. And it was colored black...

That's a lot of heat being magnified on one spot.

Well, it was nice when left for about 5 seconds. I accidently left it for around 8 minutes.

Lucky you. I was half-asleep and it must've been there half an hour.

I was pretty traumatised though.

I was mostly just relieved that there was no carbon monoxide leak.

I was also pretty upset that I had my lamp taken away. Then when I was finally given another one (a lampshade this time) Duck broke it. -_-