2DWorlds Forums
Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. (/showthread.php?tid=9149)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. - Franco30557 - 04-11-2012

Wait, so if I say...(made up name here) I just been mod at OnlineFriendsWorld...I have to advertise at OnlineFriendsWorld too?

RE: Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. - Hippo - 04-11-2012

A wonderful job you did Ashely, getting a job on a site for 3-year olds. Maybe you should get a job at Moshi Monsters?

RE: Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. - Kieron - 04-11-2012

(04-11-2012, 05:02 PM)Hippo Wrote: A wonderful job you did Ashely, getting a job on a site for 3-year olds.

And Buildism.
And W2B.
And TGL.

RE: Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. - Duck - 04-11-2012

fix your avatars people

RE: Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. - Franco30557 - 04-11-2012

I'll fix my avatar...in 3 months.

RE: Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. - Ashely - 04-11-2012

(04-11-2012, 05:02 PM)Hippo Wrote: A wonderful job you did Ashely, getting a job on a site for 3-year olds. Maybe you should get a job at Moshi Monsters?

It's actually a smart website Hippo, If I were to make a site I would want the younger generation on it too. How do you think Roblox became so popular? The entire staff team are mature team workers.

@Glome I never asked you to join, I just send you the link. Lol =p.

I also did not beg to become a staff member. I simply send an email in with my resume and they liked my experience so they gave me a job.

I sent them A letter to become admin and they said I don't have enough experience. >:O

RE: Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. - Kieron - 04-11-2012

(04-11-2012, 08:59 PM)Ashely Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 05:02 PM)Hippo Wrote: A wonderful job you did Ashely, getting a job on a site for 3-year olds. Maybe you should get a job at Moshi Monsters?

It's actually a smart website Hippo, If I were to make a site I would want the younger generation on it too. How do you think Roblox became so popular? The entire staff team are mature team workers.

I also did not beg to become a staff member. I simply send an email in with my resume and they liked my experience so they gave me a job.

You've only been there 5 days.

I'm sure you'd make a GREAT mod!

RE: Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. - Ashely - 04-11-2012

Sometimes it doesn't matter if your new, active on a website, if you have the skills they will hire you.

RE: Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news. - Glome - 04-12-2012

(04-11-2012, 09:38 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 08:59 PM)Ashely Wrote:

You've only been there 5 days.

I'm sure you'd make a GREAT mod!
So with that logic, in order to get a job at a restaurant you'd have to eat at that restaurant every day.
.-.