2DWorlds Forums
Goodbye, [censored]ers - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Goodbye, [censored]ers (/showthread.php?tid=9170)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Goodbye, [b]BILL GATES[/b]ers - Qwertygiy - 04-16-2012

(04-16-2012, 08:53 PM)LOL Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 06:36 PM)Dignity Wrote: I'm just going point out, Jacob_, that LOL does that ALL THE TIME!

Please provide me proof that I actually did several of the following as of recently, with the exception of censored swearing and that one time when I responded back to Kieron calling me a "stpid colonzt."

"swearing, spamming, using bad grammar, and posting threads with no discussion value all at the same time."

He's right. He hasn't done any spamming (or thread-posting whatsoever) in months. And any swearing has been censored... though I will say that occaisionally it goes a little bit far in my opinion.

RE: Goodbye, [b][EXPLETIVE][/b]ers - Franco30557 - 04-16-2012

Lets just say one thing...Community.

RE: Goodbye, [censored]ers - simonheros - 04-16-2012

(04-16-2012, 06:36 AM)Kieron Wrote: Simonheros:
No action for repetitive trolling, flaming and starting flame wars for the sake of doing it. PA's 1 user specifically and repetitively.

I actually don't "troll" if you even know what that means.

I do not flame, you actually just post offensive things- and I come back rather intelligently.

BTW. You start Flammable Material because you think everything you do is right, and when you're wrong you blame me. You have some weird complex or somethin'.

Also I don't cuss constantly because I'm on a period, unlike you.
----------------------------------------------
[images removed]

RE: Goodbye, [censored]ers - Kieron - 04-16-2012

(04-16-2012, 09:03 PM)simonheros Wrote:
No action for repetitive trolling, flaming and starting flame wars for the sake of doing it. PA's 1 user specifically and repetitively.

Also I do not flame, you actually just post offensive things- and I come back rather intelligently.

BTW. You start Flamable Material because you think everything you do is right.

[removed]
[removed]

(04-16-2012, 09:04 PM)Kieron Wrote:

Also I do not flame, you actually just post offensive things- and I come back rather intelligently.

[removed]

[removed]

[removed]

(04-16-2012, 09:06 PM)simonheros Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 09:04 PM)Kieron Wrote:

[removed]

[removed]

Reported for spam.
[removed]

Greatest fucking story ever, please tell it again.

(04-16-2012, 09:08 PM)Kieron Wrote: Greatest FOUR-LETTER WORDing story ever, please tell it again.

I wasn't telling a story sir.

I was merely denying you of your righteousness.
I also probably know you're gonna copy those .GIF's one day and make thread with them because they're actually quality things, unlike your posts.

(04-16-2012, 09:10 PM)simonheros Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 09:08 PM)Kieron Wrote: Greatest FOUR-LETTER WORDing story ever, please tell it again.

I also probably know you're gonna copy those .GIF's one day and make thread with them because they're actually quality things, unlike your posts.

Good to hear.

(04-16-2012, 09:12 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 09:10 PM)simonheros Wrote:

Good to hear.

I didn't say anything. I was typing.
[Image: tumblr_lim698fcTu1qiq96ko1_500.gif]

RE: Goodbye, [b]REPUBLICAN[/b]ers - Fat_Sacks - 04-16-2012

Locking. I don't like where this thread is going.

MY THOUGHTS
Kieron, you post spam, offensive content, and start flame wars almost every week. Simon, or any other users mentioned may have posted spam and other stuff which has led to flame wars, but have been given the appropriate punishment, so you can't really compare yourself to anyone else, since everything you post is intentional. I'm sorry, but this is the truth. I usually try to stay out of these things, but I had to get this off my chest.