2DWorlds Forums
3 years from now.. - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 3 years from now.. (/showthread.php?tid=2481)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: 3 years from now.. - broloxer - 04-08-2011

@broloxer part

Makes sense, I guess.
@broloxer part

Makes sense, I guess.

RE: 3 years from now.. - Scripter - 04-08-2011

(04-08-2011, 02:32 AM)Ice Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 02:31 AM)Scripter Wrote: @Ice
I only had one other person, and some of these were just random guesses/jokes.

But I sure will still on longer then you >Big Grin

Mine better been a joke.
I joined Roblox in 07...
I can spend 3 years here.

Don't worry, the only ones that have a chance of happening is Fire, Scripter, sergentkyle, and Login.

Of course, I don't know how secure Fire's PW is. Fire is quite a popular element, so...

RE: 3 years from now.. - Fire - 04-08-2011

muahaha. I shall not be PGed my pass is SOOOO random lol

RE: 3 years from now.. - Micky - 04-08-2011

Scripter, what will happen with me in 3 years? What is going to happen with the good ol´ Micky? D:

(04-08-2011, 02:40 AM)Micky Wrote: Scripter, what will happen with me in 3 years? What is going to happen with the good ol´ Micky? D:

Micky --PGed after one year, but get's his account back. After two years, creates a series of complaints about buildism benefit being too expensive, and lowers the price from $20 to $10.

He later breaks his computer, and while he is trying to get another, is PGed and IP banned. Forgets the site for a whole five years, when he hears it mentioned on Yahoo news as one of the top five best 2D games.

After speaking with Paradox, who became a Dev of the game, he got his account back, but got inactive due to half the community calling him a PGed account, and to get off buildism.

I should of done made up stories for the other people as well, but I got to go now D:

RE: 3 years from now.. - Mason - 04-08-2011

pretty much

RE: 3 years from now.. - sergentkyle - 04-08-2011

(04-08-2011, 02:53 AM)Scripter Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 02:40 AM)Micky Wrote: Scripter, what will happen with me in 3 years? What is going to happen with the good ol´ Micky? D:

Micky --PGed after one year, but get's his account back. After two years, creates a series of complaints about buildism benefit being too expensive, and lowers the price from $20 to $10.

He later breaks his computer, and while he is trying to get another, is PGed and IP banned. Forgets the site for a whole five years, when he hears it mentioned on Yahoo news as one of the top five best 2D games.

After speaking with Paradox, who became a Dev of the game, he got his account back, but got inactive due to half the community calling him a PGed account, and to get off buildism.

I should of done made up stories for the other people as well D:

Make my story! Big Grin

Thats a pretty sad end for me T_T

@sergentkyle
I will tommorrow.

@Micky
Sad ending, but you were a big part of history, and had. You saved multiple people $10! Not just that, but you were a member for two years, and only half the community didn't like you, while you got to see other old members you knew.

That makes me feel better :D