2DWorlds Forums
About Ashely - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: About Ashely (/showthread.php?tid=3309)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: About Ashely - Dragon_ - 04-15-2011

When it is good to have some strict. Dont get too confused
As immature I mean she banned him for asking for wanting a longer ban. You need to do something bad to get banned. If a noob comes and says "I can b banned for 10 days ploxoxoxo?" She would probably ban them.

RE: About Ashely - broloxer - 04-15-2011

(04-15-2011, 12:34 AM)Dragon_ Wrote: When it is good to have some strict. Dont get too confused
As immature I mean she banned him for asking for wanting a longer ban. You need to do something bad to get banned. If a noob comes and says "I can b banned for 10 days ploxoxoxo?" She would probably ban them.

As they'd say.

Rare started it.

He asked for it and got a fresh dish of it, what's the problem?

RE: About Ashely - Tyler - 04-15-2011

Rare should take this note by me:

I wasn't a mod at first, I was dissapoinetd, but I didn't complain. I thought this: Complaining isn't going to increase your chances of being a mod. I stayed cool, I reported bad things, and then I became a mod.

This game is about having fun, not seeing who can become a mod the fastest.

RE: About Ashely - broloxer - 04-15-2011

(04-15-2011, 12:41 AM)tyler Wrote: Rare should take this note by me:

I wasn't a mod at first, I was dissapoinetd, but I didn't complain. I thought this: Complaining isn't going to increase your chances of being a mod. I stayed cool, I reported bad things, and then I became a mod.

I'm trying to head on the same road as you.

I try my best not to complain.

RE: About Ashely - Ming-Yan - 04-15-2011

(04-15-2011, 12:41 AM)tyler Wrote: Rare should take this note by me:

WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO BE A FLIPPIN' MOD ALL THE TIME?!
I'm sick of people competing for a moderator job.

You know what it is? 24/7 work hours with no pay.
Why would anyone want that? I'd only be mod if signed to Blizzard on 12$/hr.

Ok blow up--End.

RE: About Ashely - Tyler - 04-15-2011

And also.

THINK before you say you want to be a mod. Once you're a mod, it's 100% hard work with no breaks.
Once you're a mod, you STAY a mod.

RE: About Ashely - Ming-Yan - 04-15-2011

(04-15-2011, 12:37 AM)broloxer Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 12:34 AM)Dragon_ Wrote: When it is good to have some strict. Dont get too confused

As they'd say.

Rare started it.

He asked for it and got a fresh dish of it, what's the problem?
If anything the mod openings started it. If Jacob_ hadn't announces new mod spots, no one would have gotten their hopes up or crashed.

Him asking for a ban was AFTER what had happened, so it is a result, not a cause.

RE: About Ashely - Dragon_ - 04-15-2011

He said he doesnt care for the powers, fame or anyhing. He wants to help people. He wants people to come up and ask him "Can you help me?"

He wants nothing more. If Jacob_ Decides to make him mod, it will make him happier but he just wants to help people is all.

RE: About Ashely - Land - 04-15-2011

(04-15-2011, 12:46 AM)tyler Wrote: And also.

THINK before you say you want to be a mod. Once you're a mod, it's 100% hard work with no breaks.
Once you're a mod, you STAY a mod.

Exactly. People need to ask themselves "Am I ready to be a Mod yet?" Not just jump in with the "I WANNA BE A MOD".
(04-15-2011, 12:50 AM)Dragon_ Wrote: He said he doesnt care for the powers, fame or anyhing. He wants to help people. He wants people to come up and ask him "Can you help me?"

He wants nothing more. If Jacob_ Decides to make him mod, it will make him happier but he just wants to help people is all.

He can help people without being a Mod.

RE: About Ashely - Ice - 04-15-2011

I think she does a great job!