2DWorlds Forums
allahu akbar - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: allahu akbar (/showthread.php?tid=1012)

Pages: 1 2

allahu akbar - rep3 - 05-22-2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVSKD5XKYHQ

kieron u better watch out or a muzzie will hack you to death (and I'm not talking about the computer scripter BS that you're learning when I say "hack")

RE: allahu akbar - VenomSinister - 05-23-2013

Allahu akbar, pedar sukte bicharaf man thoro mekusham

RE: allahu akbar - rep3 - 05-23-2013

(05-23-2013, 01:07 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Allahu akbar, pedar sukte bicharaf man thoro mekusham

ching chong

ENGLISH, MOTHERF-UCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

oh yeah, and it was necessary to add that hyphen because the result would've been far worse with the way that jacob_ has been cooperating with me on the filter to deliberately anger me

RE: allahu akbar - Ghosty - 05-23-2013

yes, let's all criticize someone for not speaking English after we make a thread with a non-English title

next I'll yell at someone for speaking Spanish in my thread titled Hola

(05-23-2013, 09:14 PM)Ghosty Wrote: yes, let's all criticize someone for not speaking English after we make a thread with a non-English title

next I'll yell at someone for speaking Spanish in my thread titled Hola

that was not criticism

this is criticism:

what you just said was one of the most insanely stupid things I have read in months and I hope you regain the sanity that you have lacked for years so you can realize what criticism means and how stupid that statement was

why are you so freaking dumb

seriously get a real education besides misleading snippets of text from dictionary.com and your "homeschool"

no wonder 99% of europeans and kieron thinks that we should all die in a fire, it's because people like you make stupid sarcastic posts and use faulty logic to attempt to compensate for that dumb post but yet you still don't realize that you still look stupid, you killed patriotism and you're killing america

btw stupid, I think anybody with a brain would notice that threads that you use your arguments on would get an argument from the opposing side too, notably this one..

oh wait either you or jacob_ deleted the tgl thread because you're just too dumb to respond to someone you have insulted
oh wait either you or jacob_ deleted the tgl thread because you're just too dumb to respond to someone you have insulted

thank you for the wonderful personal attack

it was thoughtfully cruel and far more insulting than anything I've ever said to you, as usual

I love how you respond that way to me every time I try to correct your faulty information or disputable logic, it really makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside

I hope we can do it again soon, wait, I know we will, we always do

so long and thanks for all the fish

(05-23-2013, 09:54 PM)Ghosty Wrote: thank you for the wonderful personal attack

it was thoughtfully cruel and far more insulting than anything I've ever said to you, as usual

I love how you respond that way to me every time I try to correct your faulty information or disputable logic, it really makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside

I hope we can do it again soon, wait, I know we will, we always do

so long and thanks for all the fish

See, you're being a huge idiot again by mimicking my post, that's something that you said was faulty logic on the chat some weeks ago.

you didn't "correct" my "logic", you said something that was stupid that would get you flamed and spammed with death threats on any normal forum because you consistently disregard the argument with zero intent on genuinely resolving it or using your own "logic" to provide a valid response

You are in a textbook case of denial, and that only makes you look so stupid and childish.

Personal attack? I'm sorry, but I thought that was OK since you do that and mimicking too, a great example was that TGL thread.

I feel sorry for people like you, you're obnoxious and you don't even admit it even if that's what you claim to be a human characteristic because you still have the social mentality of a prepubescent child to associate to basic emotions that everyone expresses, and that's not healthy.

I don't insult your upbringing

you do

I don't swear at you

you do

I don't call you stupid

you do

I don't call you obnoxious

you do

I don't say you'd get spammed with death threats and flame wars on other forums if you post there the stuff you post here

you do

and come to think of it

putting it in perspective to all the forums I've ever been a member of

it's possible you would get flame wars, though probably not death threats

not everyone is as easily brought to boiling rage as you are

more likely you'd just get your posts deleted and account warned

and then of course banned or even deleted when you retaliate for it

(05-23-2013, 10:13 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I don't insult your upbringing

you do

I don't swear at you

you do

I don't call you stupid

you do

I don't call you obnoxious

you do

I don't say you'd get spammed with death threats and flame wars on other forums if you post there the stuff you post here

you do

and come to think of it

putting it in perspective to all the forums I've ever been a member of

it's possible you would

more likely you'd just get your posts deleted and account warned

and then of course banned or even deleted when you retaliate for it

See, you're still continuing to deliberately style your posts in such a way to add up as a distraction and subtle intimidation.

Huh, maybe I call you all those things because you literally spammed the chat for an hour? Maybe it's also because you act in a selfish way by banishing a user after the one time sanity has met us with no consideration but to throw away a chance? Hm, maybe I call you those things because you ignore my points, and that's how I developed my idea of swearing so you can address them. And, maybe.. I call you those things because you do things, things such as thread deletion because you don't want yourself or others to acknowledge your denial, and maybe, that's another reason why you see me pis_sed off since you treat it as trash and "faulty logic" purely because of your intent to avoid confrontation when it's not in your interests.

"I don't call you obnoxious"

Yeah, you said something that was slightly worse than that but not exactly as phrased. You're not lying because that's true, but it sure was implied.

RE: allahu akbar - Who - 05-24-2013

(05-23-2013, 09:54 PM)Ghosty Wrote: so long and thanks for all the fish

I like the reference.