2DWorlds Forums
I have brought this up before. But I want to lend Buildism a hand. - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I have brought this up before. But I want to lend Buildism a hand. (/showthread.php?tid=1694)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I have brought this up before. But I want to lend Buildism a hand. - sergentkyle - 04-03-2011

You see, given my past experiance with being a moderator in roblox. I feel it would be neccesary that I help out as a moderator. Now, if any of you think I am "Begging" you are wrong. I want to help out. This game has alot of potential too. It would be sad to see such an opportunity go to waste.

RE: I have brought this up before. But I want to lend Buildism a hand. - Tyler - 04-03-2011

I think you'd be good for the job.

RE: I have brought this up before. But I want to lend Buildism a hand. - Domino - 04-03-2011

I know. You should, I do understand after ROBLOX fired all there Volunteers. The forums there went crazy and soon ours might if we get a big load of trolls. He should be too since he have been one. :D

RE: I have brought this up before. But I want to lend Buildism a hand. - Blizzard - 04-03-2011

What's this ROBLOX I'm hearing about?

RE: I have brought this up before. But I want to lend Buildism a hand. - sergentkyle - 04-03-2011

(04-03-2011, 12:01 AM)Domino Wrote: I know. You should, I do understand after ROBLOX fired all there Volunteers. The forums there went crazy and soon ours might if we get a big load of trolls. He should be too since he have been one. Big Grin

Yup Tongue

RE: I have brought this up before. But I want to lend Buildism a hand. - Gus - 04-03-2011

I'd like to be a moderator too, but I'm not sure if I have enough potential to be a moderator. :/ Anyways I think you would be a create moderator, I hope you become one. Big Grin

RE: I have brought this up before. But I want to lend Buildism a hand. - sergentkyle - 04-03-2011

(04-03-2011, 12:03 AM)Gus Wrote: I'd like to be a moderator too, but I'm not sure if I have enough potential to be a moderator. :/ Anyways I think you would be a create moderator, I hope you become one. Big Grin

Thanks. Also, I think you have more-than-enough potential.

RE: I have brought this up before. But I want to lend Buildism a hand. - Gus - 04-03-2011

(04-03-2011, 12:05 AM)sergentkyle Wrote:
(04-03-2011, 12:03 AM)Gus Wrote: I'd like to be a moderator too, but I'm not sure if I have enough potential to be a moderator. :/ Anyways I think you would be a create moderator, I hope you become one. Big Grin

Thanks!

(04-03-2011, 12:06 AM)Gus Wrote:

Thanks!

I'm going to send this thread to Jacob_ and see what he says. (Gus, I'll prefer you to be a mod)

(04-03-2011, 12:09 AM)sergentkyle Wrote:
(04-03-2011, 12:06 AM)Gus Wrote:

Thanks!

I'm going to send this thread to Jacob_ and see what he says. (Gus, I'll prefer you to be a mod)

Ok, and thanks, Lets just hope we both become moderators. Big Grin