2DWorlds Forums
Walrus was banned without an expiration date, this is incredibly dumb. - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Walrus was banned without an expiration date, this is incredibly dumb. (/showthread.php?tid=173)

Walrus was banned without an expiration date, this is incredibly dumb. - Tax - 12-19-2012

You'd think that I DDoS'd the site to deserve this harsh ban, but I didn't.
I was just joking around, and no, what I did was not "inappropriate" nor did I curse or mention any illegal things, I was just trolling basically.
The minute I make a little joke, BOOM, Jacob_ gets irritated and mad.
Someone has to put an end to this harsh ban method.

Please stop it Jacob_, and at least give me a valid ban like a 2 week one or even 2 days since what I did was not even breaking the rules, I wasted people's time, that's all.
Jesus.

RE: Walrus was banned without an expiration date, this is incredibly dumb. - Ghosty - 12-19-2012

Jacob said it was for 3 weeks; maybe he didn't really fix that bug with banning.

And actually...

Abusing multiple accounts - If you make alternate accounts, you must make it clear that they are yours by changing your profile description. Alternate accounts that are created to break rules or get around bans will be deleted.

RE: Walrus was banned without an expiration date, this is incredibly dumb. - Tax - 12-19-2012

Well I didn't get any notice stating that it was a 3 week ban, if it is, I'll just go with the darn flow.

And quite frankly, I was not "abusing multiple accounts". I broke 1 rule, I know, and I don't recall that specific rule, but what I did shouldn't be such made such a big issue. You'd think that Jacob_ would have more important things in his life to do rather than falsely banning innocents, but I have to think otherwise. I think it's idiotic that we have to state that these "alternate accounts" of ours are OURS.

I'll mention it and make it clear: this account "Tax" is property of Walrus.

RE: Walrus was banned without an expiration date, this is incredibly dumb. - Ghosty - 12-19-2012

You'd think that you would have better things to do in life than go around trolling innocents and making ridiculous statements on a small rather inactive forum, but I have to think otherwise.

RE: Walrus was banned without an expiration date, this is incredibly dumb. - Tax - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 01:31 AM)Ghosty Wrote: You'd think that you would have better things to do in life than go around trolling innocents and making ridiculous statements on a small rather inactive forum, but I have to think otherwise.

You shouldn't be the one to talk when you spend all day on the computer chair playing Portal.

I also believe that you need to widen up you're sense of humor.

Stop being so stern.

(12-19-2012, 01:33 AM)Tax Wrote: You shouldn't be the one to talk when you spend all day on the computer chair playing Portal.

Never played Portal and haven't played Portal 2 (which is the only VALVe game I've ever played) in 4 months. What I do do on the computer all day might actually get me somewhere in life someday; I'm not just playing video games all day, and I'm definitely not going around being an idiot and saying and doing thoughtless things on the Internet and thinking it's funny =)

Seriously, I don't know why you thought what you did was funny, because all I saw was a new user, you yell at the new user for no good reason, and then a week later you go "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ITZ ME LOL YOU GUYZ ARE IDJITS HAAHAHAHAH".

RE: Walrus was banned without an expiration date, this is incredibly dumb. - Jacob__mybb_import1 - 12-19-2012

I made it permanent because you used your alt to break rules while you were bannedfor the same thing. And then you posted this instead of emailing the address that it says to on the ban page... I'll leave this account unbanned on the site but you still aren't welcome on the forums.

RE: Walrus was banned without an expiration date, this is incredibly dumb. - Emperor - 12-19-2012

You're history on this website, just please stop complaining.

RE: Walrus was banned without an expiration date, this is incredibly dumb. - Moristhecat - 12-20-2012

(12-19-2012, 07:41 PM)Emperor Wrote: You're history on this website, just please stop complaining.

I support this decision.