2DWorlds Forums
Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? (/showthread.php?tid=345)

Pages: 1 2

Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? - Oak - 01-22-2013

I just have one word to describe the restaurant: AMAZING. The food served is always fresh, it's a bit pricey though, but the portions are huge, and the food is just excellent. Taco Bell is crap though.

RE: Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? - Void - 01-22-2013

Chipotle is amazing.

They're everywhere near where I live.

RE: Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? - ijfeswijfae - 01-22-2013

Maybe a few times before but I don't really like Mexican or Tex-Mex food.

RE: Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? - Oak - 01-23-2013

(01-22-2013, 10:17 PM)Void Wrote: Chipotle is amazing.

They're everywhere near where I live.

There are lots of locations here in NYC.

I LOVE IT.

Also Myem, Mexican food is amazing as well as Tex-Mex.

RE: Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? - Corgi - 01-23-2013

ive heard of it, but i dont really like mexican food, so.

RE: Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? - Innerwebs - 01-23-2013

A small Mexican restaurant here serves amazing, foot-long burritos for like 5 bucks. Infinitely better than Chipotle.

RE: Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? - Oak - 01-23-2013

At Chipotle they do cost an awful lot especially for 2 taco's (8.50$!!).

RE: Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? - Ghosty - 01-23-2013

(01-23-2013, 11:36 AM)Oak Wrote: At Chipotle they do cost an awful lot especially for 2 taco's (8.50$!!).

I believe the not-quite-local Mexican place near here serves a special called the "Speedy Gonzales" -- 1 burrito-enchilada-not-sure-what-to-call-it-thingy-that's-meat-inside-a-cylinder-of-tortilla, 1 hard-shell taco, and plateful of cheesy-bean paste -- for $4.50.

And if you need fast-food that's kind of maybe Mexican, I think Taco Bell still has the 2-dollar Gordita-Drink-n-Doritos Meal Deal, which isn't that bad.

(01-23-2013, 06:38 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 11:36 AM)Oak Wrote: At Chipotle they do cost an awful lot especially for 2 taco's (8.50$!!).

I believe the not-quite-local Mexican place near here serves a special called the "Speedy Gonzales" -- 1 burrito-enchilada-not-sure-what-to-call-it-thingy-that's-meat-inside-a-cylinder-of-tortilla, 1 hard-shell taco, and plateful of cheesy-bean paste -- for $4.50.

And if you need fast-food that's kind of maybe Mexican, I think Taco Bell still has the 2-dollar Gordita-Drink-n-Doritos Meal Deal, which isn't that bad.

Taco Bell is just as bad as McDonalds. It's garbage and wouldn't go there if I had no other option.

RE: Have any of you been to the Mexican food franchise called Chiplote before? - Void - 01-23-2013

(01-23-2013, 09:52 PM)Oak Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 06:38 PM)Ghosty Wrote:

Taco Bell is just as bad as McDonalds. It's garbage and wouldn't go there if I had no other option.

I like their soft tacos.