2DWorlds Forums
We really need to do something to get some more members - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: We really need to do something to get some more members (/showthread.php?tid=4302)

Pages: 1 2

We really need to do something to get some more members - McNoobster - 04-30-2011

I'm getting really bored on the forums no one ever post like 24/7 >_> The forums are alive for like 30 mins then die

RE: We really need to do something to get some more members - Scripter - 04-30-2011

Well, for anybody who has a spare hundred (thousand?) dollars, get a buildism advertisement on the back of a bus or something like that. Tongue

But really, seeing as the game is still in Alpha, I would think we are pretty active.

And compared to what I heard it was like before 2011, I would say we are much more active since then.

RE: We really need to do something to get some more members - Login - 04-30-2011

Invite your friends.

RE: We really need to do something to get some more members - Sazaho - 04-30-2011

I'll make A1 posters advertising buildism and illegally hang them everywhere Tongue

RE: We really need to do something to get some more members - Scripter - 04-30-2011

@Login
I did. None of them are active, and the one friend from Roblox that is somewhat active here (Anti) already knew about the site and had an account when I told him =/

RE: We really need to do something to get some more members - McNoobster - 04-30-2011

Im like tempted to illegelly make posters and put them on the elementry school and junior high

I would make posters and hang them up...

But I'm not sure the school staff would appreciate it, and I doubt many high schoolers would care about a website like this Tongue

RE: We really need to do something to get some more members - McNoobster - 04-30-2011

(04-30-2011, 09:16 PM)Scripter Wrote: I would make posters and hang them up...

But I'm not sure the school staff would appreciate it, and I doubt many high schoolers would care about a website like this Tongue

Thats why I said elementry and junior high Im in highschool but I wouldnt do that. and who cares about the staff xD

RE: We really need to do something to get some more members - Sazaho - 04-30-2011

(04-30-2011, 09:17 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 09:16 PM)Scripter Wrote: I would make posters and hang them up...

Thats why I said elementry and junior high Im in highschool but I wouldnt do that. and who cares about the staff xD

I do :'(

Agreed with Sazaho. I stay out of trouble (most of the time).

I don't want to go to an elementary school, mostly because I have no idea where one is and they probably wouldn't let me in just to hang up posters. Our junior high school is pretty close to my high school, but once again, they wouldn't take kindly to me going there just to hang up posters.