2DWorlds Forums
Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. (/showthread.php?tid=4844)

Pages: 1 2

Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - Llama - 05-21-2011

I lost my ROBLOX account that I have been working on for 2 Years! I lost all my ROBUX and my friends. I thought I needed to complain. I hate the ROBLOX mods. All they care about is their money. Mods that Care are Telamon, BEs, And Reece and Briguy. Rest are selfish. All the mods like Ashley and Qwertygiy are great! And if you are Reading Qwert and Ash, if this game comes big, will you still talk to me and stuff? Thanks for readin'.

RE: Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - broloxer - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 07:50 PM)Llama Wrote: I lost my ROBLOX account that I have been working on for 2 Years! I lost all my ROBUX and my friends. I thought I needed to complain. I hate the ROBLOX mods. All they care about is their money. Mods that Care are Telamon, BEs, And Reece and Briguy. Rest are selfish. All the mods like Ashley and Qwertygiy are great! And if you are Reading Qwert and Ash, if this game comes big, will you still talk to me and stuff? Thanks for readin'.

I just said you might 'rage'.

I didn't say 'Oh, you'll suck at it.'

God.

RE: Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - Llama - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 07:55 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 07:50 PM)Llama Wrote: I lost my ROBLOX account that I have been working on for 2 Years! I lost all my ROBUX and my friends. I thought I needed to complain. I hate the ROBLOX mods. All they care about is their money. Mods that Care are Telamon, BEs, And Reece and Briguy. Rest are selfish. All the mods like Ashley and Qwertygiy are great! And if you are Reading Qwert and Ash, if this game comes big, will you still talk to me and stuff? Thanks for readin'.

I just said you might 'rage'.

I didn't say 'Oh, you'll suck at it.'

God.

I said "Some of you" ya know?

RE: Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - Ashely - 05-21-2011

When Buildism gets big; I'll still be talking to everyone!

RE: Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - Slendurrman - 05-21-2011

Telamon is a gigantic moron. Nuff said.

RE: Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - TheFlame - 05-21-2011

Actually the only GOOD moderator/admin on the site is Briguy. He is not like the other mods,when he bans he has a reason not just banning for the fun of it.

RE: Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - Sazaho - 05-21-2011

Make new friends... But keep your old ones.

RE: Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - Micky - 05-21-2011

How are you crushing your dreams?

RE: Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - Fire - 05-22-2011

I met a really nice mod on roblox, but i cant remeber his name. So he probably wasnt all that great lol

RE: Some of you don't have to Troll Me and crush my dreams. - AK-47 - 05-22-2011

Sorry to say this, but thats a lousy dream... (No offense, really. Sorry if I offended you in any way).

Still, sorry for your loss.