2DWorlds Forums
So I was working on the currency we are never going to get.. - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: So I was working on the currency we are never going to get.. (/showthread.php?tid=5312)

Pages: 1 2 3

So I was working on the currency we are never going to get.. - McNoobster - 06-02-2011

[Image: hrasyg.png]

[Image: 2wg572a.png]

RE: So I was working on the currency we are never going to get.. - troll - 06-02-2011

what they be called?
BuildBux and BuildTokens?
TELL ME. >:O

RE: So I was working on the currency we are never going to get.. - Tyler - 06-02-2011

@title

He's working on it.
Calm down. Can't Jacob_ have a break?

RE: So I was working on the currency we are never going to get.. - McNoobster - 06-02-2011

(06-02-2011, 08:52 PM)tyler Wrote: @title

He's working on it.

Last I checked we wern't getting it and every attempt we made to get one people said we wern't.

You're the one that needs to chill and stop getting so butt hurt over a thread title.

RE: So I was working on the currency we are never going to get.. - Ice - 06-02-2011

It's always nice to dream. Smile

Btw, great job! Big Grin

RE: So I was working on the currency we are never going to get.. - McNoobster - 06-02-2011

(06-02-2011, 08:55 PM)Ice Wrote: It's always nice to dream. Smile

Btw, great job! Big Grin

Thanks ice :]

RE: So I was working on the currency we are never going to get.. - Tyler - 06-02-2011

(06-02-2011, 08:54 PM)McNoobster Wrote:

He's working on it.

Last I checked we wern't getting it and every attempt we made to get one people said we wern't.

You're the one that needs to chill and stop getting so butt hurt over a thread title.
"Last I checked we wern't getting it and every attempt we made to get one people said we wern't."
UHH, I THINK THE CREATOR OF A SITE KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE SITE THAN THE MEMBERS.
"You're the one that needs to chill and stop getting so butt hurt over a thread title."
If we were never going to get it, why would you make a thread about it?

(06-02-2011, 08:57 PM)tyler Wrote:
(06-02-2011, 08:54 PM)McNoobster Wrote:

He's working on it.

"Last I checked we wern't getting it and every attempt we made to get one people said we wern't."
UHH, I THINK THE CREATOR OF A SITE KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE SITE THAN THE MEMBERS.
"You're the one that needs to chill and stop getting so butt hurt over a thread title."
If we were never going to get it, why would you make a thread about it?

"UHH, I THINK THE CREATOR OF A SITE KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE SITE THAN THE MEMBERS."

Hey guys! Look it's a guy that thinks he's cool because he can talk in caps!

"If we were never going to get it, why would you make a thread about it?"

Ever heard of being bored and having nothing better to do? Also by chance I was thinking if I did make a thread about it that Jacob_ would consider it more.

RE: So I was working on the currency we are never going to get.. - broloxer - 06-02-2011

NICE.

(06-02-2011, 09:03 PM)broloxer Wrote: NICE.

Thanks broloxer Big Grin