2DWorlds Forums
There will always be atheists and always will! - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: There will always be atheists and always will! (/showthread.php?tid=5454)

Pages: 1 2

There will always be atheists and always will! - BuildistGuard - 06-07-2011

Attention: Please stop believing that there are no atheists. There are and will always will. The world will never be Christian, Muslims, Jewish, Buddhist, etc. Here is why religion is bad for you people.
1. Religion is the main causes of problems and useless laws.
2. Religion is why people are being dictators over there children.
3. It is why we have overpopulation thanks to pro-life people.
4. Racism and discrimnation is because mainly religion. If you pick on someone because they are different, How would you like it if your that person? Were humans and need to stop this and pick on the true enemies of us like Fire ants, Red harvester ants, Spiders, etc.
5. Religion is also mainly why we have violence.
6. Religion is the main causes of war.

Also here is why Abortion is good and why you stupid pro-life people need to shut up:
1. If the mother is going to die because of pregnancy, she needs to have a abortion.
2. If the baby has severe birth defects, it could save the baby from having a bad life.
3. It could cure the dieases we cannot treat.
4. If the family is poor, then you should give it to abortion.
5. If you don't have a job and are poor, you should give it to abortion.
6. This could prevent overpopulation, which could led to lack of resources and wars.

Now everyone please stop being pro-life, everyone has the right to have a abortion. Keep it to yourself and stop shoving it down others throat. Also if your a parent and religious, please let your children decide to have a religion or not. This could mean more freedom.
Now people, please stop being pro-life and stop shoving beliefs down others and keep it to yourself please. Also please be atheists so there would be more peace and less discrimination.

RE: There will always be atheists and always will! - Land - 06-07-2011

I can honestly say that barely anyone here will be interested in this, or relate to this.

Religion gives people hope for life after death.

PLUS

You say to stop shoving religion down people's throats, when you're shoving atheism down our throats.

RE: There will always be atheists and always will! - lol - 06-07-2011

Stop acting smart or GTFO [censored]. We've had enough of your arguing. Oh and aren't you "hating a entire people"? There's a reason why people believe in religion, and it seems that you will never understand that.

RE: There will always be atheists and always will! - Fat_Sacks - 06-07-2011

Test, those are all opinions...

RE: There will always be atheists and always will! - Tyler - 06-07-2011

Yes. We need to stop debating about things and murder some more spiders.

RE: There will always be atheists and always will! - Jacob__mybb_import1 - 06-07-2011

Religion can cause problems, but it also gives billions of people happiness. Also not all Christians are stupid, judgemental, and anti-science like the ones you see on TV, those are the fundamentalists and conservatives (which my state is full of, but that's another rant.)

I think the eventual downfall of society is going to be because of people who are greedy or think they are always right, not religion. If we get to the point where everybody cares about themselves only, then we've basically turned back into animals.

RE: There will always be atheists and always will! - BuildistGuard - 06-07-2011

I mean I hate most christians and most muslims. I do like some through.
(06-07-2011, 06:12 PM)Kieron Wrote: This is ironic.

Athesism is a religion of sort.

Wrong, it is not.

RE: There will always be atheists and always will! - Paradox - 06-07-2011

(06-07-2011, 08:08 PM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote:
(06-07-2011, 06:12 PM)Kieron Wrote: This is ironic.

Athesism is a religion of sort.

Wrong, it is not.

Actually, Atheism is a religion.

RE: There will always be atheists and always will! - lol - 06-07-2011

(06-07-2011, 06:06 PM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Granted, but you work at burger king and get payed the minimum wage.
I wish religion died out and science took it's place.

Isn't that going too far?

RE: There will always be atheists and always will! - toast - 06-08-2011

all i have to say about abortions is that the baby hasn't even lived so it doesnt matter as long as the mother wants the abortion