2DWorlds Forums
Should we raid Club Penguin? - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Should we raid Club Penguin? (/showthread.php?tid=6125)

Pages: 1 2

Should we raid Club Penguin? - BuildistGuard - 06-23-2011

Should we raid Club Penguin? It is a message to the kids playing it a lot of the time to stop playing it and go outside more often. There are both pros and cons. You can use hacking tools as well. We are going to give a poll on if we want to raid Club Penguin. If there are more "yes" answers than "No", we will raid Club Penguin. If there are more "no" answers than "Yes, we will not. If we raid, we will call our group, the Buildists. If the raid is successful, let's occupy Club Penguin for 1 year. This page will be updated every day.

Pros and Cons of raiding Club Penguin:

Pros:
It will encourage kids to go outside more often.
The raid will also encourage kids to stop playing Club Penguin and play something else.
It will also encourage kids to study more often and do there homework then Play Club Penguin.
It will make kids have friends in real life instead of Club Penguin.
It will stop kids from online dating in Club Penguin, who knows who you might date on Club Penguin.
It could eventually, in the long run make Club Penguin bankrupt, so the kids will play out more often.

Cons:
We could get raided as a result of the raid, but highly likely those kids will lose the battle with us.
Parents will probably get mad at us(Buildism) and will say to us that we should stop it. They can't sue us even, if they threaten to do, because we are protected under the first amendment.
The Kids might come to Buildism, which could turn our community worse Than Club Penguin itself.
We could get sued if we shut down the website, but do it with a proxy so someone in Germany or China could be sued instead.

RE: Should we raid Club Penguin? - Qwertygiy - 06-23-2011

I see no point in it. They're like 100 times the size of us -- it's like if Monaco decided to attack France.

RE: Should we raid Club Penguin? - BuildistGuard - 06-23-2011

But you should have read the whole thing.

RE: Should we raid Club Penguin? - Land - 06-23-2011

Do you want Buildism to be hated? No? Please don't post if we should raid a site for no reason. They haven't done anything to us.

RE: Should we raid Club Penguin? - lol - 06-23-2011

WHAT'S FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU? EVERY POST WE SEE FROM YOU'RE BEING A FREAKING UNREALISTIC DOUCHEBAG. Anyways, you are generally disliked here, you can QQ somewhere else now. Ciao.

RE: Should we raid Club Penguin? - broloxer - 06-23-2011

(06-23-2011, 06:51 PM)LOL Wrote: WHAT'S [censored]ING WRONG WITH YOU? EVERY POST WE SEE FROM YOU'RE BEING A FREAKING UNREALISTIC DOUCHEBAG. Anyways, you are generally disliked here, you can QQ somewhere else now. Ciao.

umad bro
(06-23-2011, 06:30 PM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Should we raid Club Penguin? It is a message to the kids playing it a lot of the time to stop playing it and go outside more often. There are both pros and cons. You can use hacking tools as well. We are going to give a poll on if we want to raid Club Penguin. If there are more "yes" answers than "No", we will raid Club Penguin. If there are more "no" answers than "Yes, we will not. If we raid, we will call our group, the Buildists. If the raid is successful, let's occupy Club Penguin for 1 year. This page will be updated every day.

Pros:
It will encourage kids to go outside more often.
The raid will also encourage kids to stop playing Club Penguin and play something else.
It will also encourage kids to study more often and do there homework then Play Club Penguin.
It will make kids have friends in real life instead of Club Penguin.
It will stop kids from online dating in Club Penguin, who knows who you might date on Club Penguin.
It could eventually, in the long run make Club Penguin bankrupt, so the kids will play out more often.

Cons:
We could get raided as a result of the raid, but highly likely those kids will lose the battle with us.
Parents will probably get mad at us(Buildism) and will say to us that we should stop it. They can't sue us even, if they threaten to do, because we are protected under the first amendment.
The Kids might come to Buildism, which could turn our community worse Than Club Penguin itself.
We could get sued if we shut down the website, but do it with a proxy so someone in Germany or China could be sued instead.

Sounds great! Let's take another step into roblox's crappy community.

RE: Should we raid Club Penguin? - TheFlame - 06-23-2011

You are a complete idiot. You act like all kids who play Club Penguin are addicted to it. I agree with LOL completely.

RE: Should we raid Club Penguin? - BuildistGuard - 06-24-2011

Well I was just asking you guys if you wanted us to raid Club Penguin.

RE: Should we raid Club Penguin? - Fire - 06-24-2011

Dont be mean to him. He was just asking you guys.

RE: Should we raid Club Penguin? - simonheros - 06-24-2011

No. This is extremely dumb. I used to like Club Penguin and honestly letting kids play is fine. It's not really even THAT bad. I know your suggesting an "idea" but this is just so extremely dumb, your reasons aren't even fair.
---------------------------------------------

Pros:
It will encourage kids to go outside more often. As a kid I didn't want to go outside.

The raid will also encourage kids to stop playing Club Penguin and play something else. Club Penguin is a fine game.

It will also encourage kids to study more often and do there homework then Play Club Penguin. My parent's force me to do work as a child and still do, it fixes nothing to do more.

It will make kids have friends in real life instead of Club Penguin. I like being a loner.

It will stop kids from online dating in Club Penguin, who knows who you might date on Club Penguin. So? Online dating has always been a problem, let them learn it in a bad way.

It could eventually, in the long run make Club Penguin bankrupt, so the kids will play out more often.Club Penguin does not deserve this.

Cons:
We could get raided as a result of the raid, but highly likely those kids will lose the battle with us. We would lose because they have LAWYERS and work with DISNEY, causing us utter-humiliation and who raids a KIDS SITE? We'd be like ROBLOX.

Parents will probably get mad at us(Buildism) and will say to us that we should stop it. That's it? Please we're in for juvie.

They can't sue us even, if they threaten to do, because we are protected under the first amendment.That's BS. We're hacking and children, we'd still be on the news and hated on.

The Kids might come to Buildism, which could turn our community worse Than Club Penguin itself. Thats the problems with a big community always faces =.=.

We could get sued if we shut down the website, but do it with a proxy so someone in Germany or China could be sued instead. Why are we getting innocent people involved on this? We can get jailed. And cowards use fake I.Ps. Your not even gonna TAKE responsibility for this, you just want to be known as the "leader" when you've probably done NOTHING.

---------------------------------
Everyone who voted yes, your dumb.