2DWorlds Forums
Dive into Summer with D&G Sunglasses - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Dive into Summer with D&G Sunglasses (/showthread.php?tid=6154)

Pages: 1 2

Dive into Summer with D&G Sunglasses - shoesbagsclothing - 06-24-2011

d&g junior and Stefano Gabbana know exactly how to create a stir. From their sexy designs and their sunglasses to their catwalk shows and adverts, the D&G impact is super and sensational. Known for the glamorous dresses they design and their big statement sunglasses, D&G have been wooing stylish men and women across the globe for over 20 years.

In recent years their advertising has taken centre stage, as their choice of models have wowed the public and been the basis for much admiration and discussion. You may be familiar with the name David Gandy. In 2006 he was recruited by d&g online store and has since been the face of D&G’s Light Blue fragrance, as well as taking to the catwalk for D&G every season. This delicious piece of eye-candy, originally from Essex, got women every wear hot under the collar as he posed seductively in a pair of white briefs and little else, to advertise the D&G scent.
In a clever ploy to tantalise the opposite sex, D&G’s next talking point came in the form of a pouting Marilyn-esque Scarlett Johansson, deployed to seduce men and win over women for the launch of their 2009 Cosmetics Collection – ‘The Make Up’. Chosen for her natural beauty, chameleon qualities and her sensual, provocative nature, Scarlett proved the perfect choice to front a glamorous D&G campaign.

And whilst Scarlett Johansson smolders on giant billboards and posters, celebrities get their D&G kicks in real life by wearing beautiful D&G dresses and hiding from the paps behind stunning d&g outlet. Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe, big screen sirens Jessica Alba and Reece Witherspoon and actress Eva Longoria all enjoy wearing Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses and the current campaign shows supermodel Claudia Schiffer, relaxing on the beach in her marble-effect D&G sunglasses.
So take your lead from the A-List and invest in a pair of super duper D&G shades… Not only are they one of the most popular labels to be seen in this summer, Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses will make you look like a star!

RE: Dive into Summer with D&G Sunglasses - Fat_Sacks - 06-24-2011

I wanna pair or censoredy glasses!

RE: Dive into Summer with D&G Sunglasses - Blizzard - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 06:46 AM)Interwebs Wrote: I wanna pair or censoredy glasses!

Me too!

RE: Dive into Summer with D&G Sunglasses - Slendurrman - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 06:49 AM)Blizzard Wrote:

Me too!

HE RETURNS!!

I think they'll be more expensive than normal D&G glasses.

(06-24-2011, 06:50 AM)Luckyone Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 06:49 AM)Blizzard Wrote:

Me too!

HE RETURNS!!

Hi.

We has an unofficial chatroom nao, tinychat.com/buildismchat.

Keeps on crashing for me.

It runs on Flash.
Maybe that's the problem.

Yeah, it was flash the crashed.