2DWorlds Forums
Vote - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Community (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Vote (/showthread.php?tid=6677)

Pages: 1 2

Vote - Blandflakes - 07-08-2011

I got 4 warning points for making my siggy Qwertygiy is a noob.

Qwerty changes it to BlandFlakes is noobier.

He PA'd me back what does he get? Nothing? Yeah that hardly seems fair.

RE: Vote - Jacob__mybb_import1 - 07-08-2011

I removed your sig the first time. If you put it back after a mod removed it, that's a good reason for a warning.

And that sounds like a joke, not a personal attack.

RE: Vote - Chaos - 07-08-2011

I voted no, but I am SURE he was just joking.

RE: Vote - Blandflakes - 07-08-2011

(07-08-2011, 05:30 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I removed your sig the first time. If you put it back after a mod removed it, that's a good reason for a warning.

And that sounds like a joke, not a personal attack.

Mine was a joke.

RE: Vote - Duck - 07-08-2011

Stop raging about such trivial things. Maybe it is unfair, whining doesn't make you look favourable. You either

A) PM Qwertygig and tell him this
B) PM Jacob_ and tell him this
C) Forget about it

All this is going to end with is another day of forum drama and then you'll be at the wrong end of a banhammer

(07-08-2011, 05:33 PM)Duck Wrote: Stop raging about such trivial things. Maybe it is unfair, whining doesn't make you look favourable. You either

C) Forget about it

All this is going to end with is another day of forum drama and then you'll be at the wrong end of a banhammer

I did PM qwerty about it.

This is his response.
How is "Qwertygiy is noob, BlandFlakes is noobier, this siggy is noobiest" PA, especially when I'm the one who made that siggy? People call each other noobs on ROBLOX all the time and nobody cares, even when it's reported.

So if he thinks that than I can keep my Qwertygiy is nooby sig.

RE: Vote - Qwertygiy - 07-08-2011

The one you have now? Yes, because you can tell that that's a joke. The one you had earlier where it was white and tiny and hidden? Not so much.

(07-08-2011, 05:36 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: The one you have now? Yes, because you can tell that that's a joke. The one you had earlier where it was white and tiny and hidden? Not so much.

Oh really? How do you know I just don't like tiny white text? lolol

RE: Vote - Qwertygiy - 07-08-2011

because it makes it hard to see and makes it seem very sneaky.

RE: Vote - Duck - 07-08-2011

(07-08-2011, 05:34 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 05:33 PM)Duck Wrote: Stop raging about such trivial things. Maybe it is unfair, whining doesn't make you look favourable. You either

C) Forget about it

I did PM qwerty about it.

This is his response.
How is "Qwertygiy is noob, BlandFlakes is noobier, this siggy is noobiest" PA, especially when I'm the one who made that siggy? People call each other noobs on ROBLOX all the time and nobody cares, even when it's reported.

So if he thinks that than I can keep my Qwertygiy is nooby sig.

Maybe it was pretty silly to get annoyed about the word noob, but jacob_ said your signature had been removed, so changing it back doesn't help your case. And maybe Qwertgiy is being immature, but I'm pretty sure he didn't remove your signature, I don't think he actually had a problem with it.