2DWorlds Forums
Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Community (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion (/showthread.php?tid=6717)

Pages: 1 2

Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - Qwertygiy - 07-09-2011

This thread is for discussing your new signature, someone else's signature, your user title, someone else's user title, your time spent online at Buildism, the percentage of posts you have, and other random stats about your profile (or someone else's) that you feel like talking about. If you want to post about how many posts you have though, post here and here only.

For example, KeyBored's signature is currently a parody of Ice's former signature and Fire's current one:
[Image: 2b2q91.png]

RE: Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - Blandflakes - 07-09-2011

My signature is amazing.

RE: Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - Qwertygiy - 07-09-2011

No, it's nooby olol

RE: Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - Fire - 07-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 02:52 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: No, it's nooby olol

Lol paradoy of our siggys. Thats funny Smile

RE: Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - Ice - 07-09-2011

Hahaha. That's cool. Smile

RE: Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - sergentkyle - 07-09-2011

I should have the 'Overly Active Forumer' Badge.

I AM SUUPER ACTIVE.

RE: Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - Nice - 07-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 02:51 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: My signature is amazing.

Blandflakes, why are you creating signatures with text like: ''Qwertygiy is a noob olol!''
That's not funny for him can't you see??? He's so mad at you, he could kill you anytime!!! Tongue (Just joking)

RE: Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - Fat_Sacks - 07-09-2011

Mine is smexy because it leads to my Steam account

RE: Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - Nice - 07-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 07:21 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Mine is smexy because it leads to my Steam account

You have a cool Steam account name! ^_^

RE: Signature, User Title and Other Random Profile Stats discussion - lol - 07-11-2011

(07-09-2011, 07:05 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: I should have the 'Overly Active Forumer' Badge.

I AM SUUPER ACTIVE.

Actually you need 2,000 posts for it...
(07-09-2011, 07:18 PM)Nice Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 02:51 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: My signature is amazing.

Blandflakes, why are you creating signatures with text like: ''Qwertygiy is a noob olol!''
That's not funny for him can't you see??? He's so mad at you, he could kill you anytime!!! Tongue (Just joking)

stfu his siggy is sexier than you