2DWorlds Forums
Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) (/showthread.php?tid=6793)

Pages: 1 2

Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - sergentkyle - 07-11-2011

I was five, and I was at this water park with my mom. There was a mini-slide for little children. So I went on it. It said "ONLY GO DOWN BOTTOM FIRST" Of course, I didn't pay attention to that. So I went on my knees. I went down so fast I went past the padding at the end and my ankle Scr@p3d against the concrete. All of the flesh and skin of my ankle was lying on the concrete. I was crying like crazy. I was bleeding alot. You could see my ankle-bone. But we fixed it with about 179 band-aids.

RE: Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - AK-47 - 07-11-2011

"But we fixed it with about 179 band-aids."

Don't you mean stitches?
Also, I guess I've seen worse.

RE: Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - Chaos - 07-11-2011

Back in Nam' people would get their legs off all the time. I remember Maverick got both his feet from a mine.

RE: Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - Nice - 07-11-2011

Ouch. I fell with bike when I was 9 in a huge ramp. I fell my head first and when I woke up my cheek was bloody and I could see my flesh hanging... ouccch....

RE: Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - Jacob__mybb_import1 - 07-11-2011

When I was in kindergarten, I fell and hit my mouth on the foot of the desk (you know, the round metal thing.) I had to get my 2 front teeth pulled, because they got jammed up into my head. In my 1st and 2nd grade pictures I don't have any front teeth.

And then there was the time I broke my nose during recess. As another kid waiting in the office said, "Why is your whole face covered in blood?"

At the beginning of the school year before the one that just ended, they shortened our time between classes to 4 minutes. Also, there was construction going on so I had to go outside to get to all of my classes, which were conveniently located on opposite ends of the campus. One day I was running to get to class before the bell rang (as always) and I tripped on a rock and fell. I cut my elbow on another rock and had to get the cut "glued" shut at the emergency room... There's still a scar there, even though that was almost 2 years ago. Thankfully, the teachers realized we couldn't get to class on time safely and stopped marking people as late, and at the end of the year the principal got fired and his replacement changed the class change time back to 5 minutes.

RE: Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - Qwertygiy - 07-11-2011

I've been fortunate enough to never have broken any bones, although I've had to get stitches in my head before. We had a dog when I was about 5, and he had this weird capability to always escape his leash when he was wet. One day both me and my dad went outside, saw he was loose, and then he started running off. I ran up these stone steps, which were wet, and my dad tripped over me, and I slipped, and my head hit the stones. I didn't black out or anything, but we had to go and get stitches in my head. There's still a small bump on the right side of my head from that.

RE: Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - TheFlame - 07-11-2011

When I was in 3rd grade I would say I was racing my best friend on bikes down the street (Barely anyone ever drives down my street) and he was beside me and then he went faster and was in front of me and all of a sudden he like tried to drift or something (Lolwut?) and I hit the side of his bike and the bike flung me (Doing a front flip) forwards causing me to face plant into the street. Luckily I only managed to scrape my legs,hands,and face. My helmet prevented me from any further damage but it did hurt like heck. There was also another time where I was riding a scooter down the sidewalk by my apartment complex (I dont live there anymore) and there was this annoying little kid on the opposite side of the street yelling and stuff and I was staring at him while I was riding my scooter and I accidently hit a rock and turned into a bunch of gravel and fell onto the sidewalk on my face and chipped half of my top left tooth. The kids mom came over and took me to my mom but I was so fricking mad at that kid.....

RE: Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - Fish - 07-11-2011

My brother slammed my teeth down to the ground. I had 2 chips on them. Also some kid when I was 3 pushed me off a G@Y bike thing. I hurt my leg bad. Also I broke my arm when 7. It was the thursday before my comunioun (That christian thing?). And they didn't know it was broken. So on that day I had a sling on my arm. And went back on the Monday and found out that my elbow bone fliped over. So I had a operation on it. Also once my school friend pulled my Arm hard. Lol. It was for teh LOLZ but it hurt liek crazy.

RE: Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - Nice - 07-11-2011

A summer day 3-4 years ago when my cousin came to visit my house, we had the snek-peak ... Or the hide game, I don't what it is called on english but anyways... My cousin went into a huge closet with glass objects on top of it and when he was found he stepped out and suddenly one of the glass objects hit his head and Crashed into small pieces and suddenly his whole head was bloody and we had to go to the doctor. He got 5 stitches on his head. Confusedcared:

RE: Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me) - sergentkyle - 07-11-2011

Keep em' coming.