2DWorlds Forums
Do you have a scary room in your house? - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Do you have a scary room in your house? (/showthread.php?tid=7159)

Pages: 1 2 3

Do you have a scary room in your house? - Ice - 07-24-2011

I have one.

It's the home theater room. Which use to be the attic.

You open up a door, turn on the stair lights, walk up the stairs and when you turn the corner you have to walk like 10 feet into darkness and find the light switch.

It's scary for me because I always have a feeling when I turn on the lights some intruder will be there.

RE: Do you have a scary room in your house? - Litvyak - 07-24-2011

My old house. The house itself is scary / every room is. Y'know those cheesy haunted house TV shows? where they always seem to find something old in them? Like newspapers and stuff? Same thing happened. My sister would always complain about the house being haunted. I always heard noises at night, that were coming from the attic.

RE: Do you have a scary room in your house? - Jacob__mybb_import1 - 07-24-2011

My old house wasn't haunted, but there was a HUGE wasp nest in the crawl space (just a really cramped space under the house so you can get under there to work on stuff.) And it was right next to a hole that came out close to our front door, so there were always wasps everywhere.

So we decided to sit by the hole, every day, with handheld vacuum cleaners and suck up the wasps. Then we would take the bag out and freeze it. We caught over 500 wasps in all. After they stopped coming out, we went down there and got the nest... I was scared that there were still going to be wasps there, because it's hard to run when you're in a 2 foot high space.

RE: Do you have a scary room in your house? - simonheros - 07-24-2011

I don't have one...
Im just scared of walking in the dark by myself at my house.

It's pitch black and I see killers and bugs and ghosts and and...

RE: Do you have a scary room in your house? - Ashely - 07-24-2011

My parents own a house in Pa and the basement is really scary and dark.

RE: Do you have a scary room in your house? - TheFlame - 07-24-2011

Well pretty much anywhere in my house after about 11:30. My eyes play tricks on me and see ghosts and all sorts of things,sometimes I see ghosts of little girls walking slowly down my hallway and it freaks me out so much,also if I am near a window sometimes at night I can see the exorcist's face behind the window and then it fades.

RE: Do you have a scary room in your house? - Ice - 07-24-2011

(07-24-2011, 02:40 PM)TheFlame Wrote: Well pretty much anywhere in my house after about 11:30. My eyes play tricks on me and see ghosts and all sorts of things,sometimes I see ghosts of little girls walking slowly down my hallway and it freaks me out so much,also if I am near a window sometimes at night I can see the exorcist's face behind the window and then it fades.

Yeah, after I watch a scary movie I see stuff behind windows and in shadows. I do believe in ghost though.

RE: Do you have a scary room in your house? - Qwertygiy - 07-24-2011

I don't really have any "scary" room in my current house... except the crawl space underneath the foundations. Let's just say I have a phobia of anything that stings, bites, quickly skitters, or has more than 6 legs... oh yeah, and there's just dirt, dust, and cat poo for the floor.

RE: Do you have a scary room in your house? - Login - 07-24-2011

(07-24-2011, 02:40 PM)TheFlame Wrote: Well pretty much anywhere in my house after about 11:30. My eyes play tricks on me and see ghosts and all sorts of things,sometimes I see ghosts of little girls walking slowly down my hallway and it freaks me out so much,also if I am near a window sometimes at night I can see the exorcist's face behind the window and then it fades.

The only true way to tell if it is a ghost or not is to feel how cold it is. If you're cold, then it's most likely a real ghost and not part of your imagination.

RE: Do you have a scary room in your house? - TheFlame - 07-24-2011

I dont believe in ghosts because it seems very silly,but it looks real.