2DWorlds Forums
Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] (/showthread.php?tid=7356)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Duck - 07-29-2011

With the roblox community coming here, we will probably end up with a lot of zombie games, because that's what roblox people like. I think that we can give our horror games an edge though, as the rules here are more leniant.
I'm thinking a creepy mod, with red haze Gui, strange ghosts and blackouts.
The mod should be completely in Lua and easy to install into a place with no lua knowledge. Furthermore, this mod should not damage the player, just scare them

Confirmed
Stuff that's definitely going in the mod
- Red haze gui (Taking damage makes the screen go hazy and red, more damage makes the gui less transparent until you can barely see
- Ghosts (These ghosts will probably be fake Gui ghosts, they should be transparent, hard to make out and look like buildism players)
- Blackouts ( Every 5 - 15 minutes [use math.random] the screen should start becoming darker and darker until pitch black, it should stay black for up to five seconds and then gradually let you see again)
- Music (Here's one for you budding musicians, we need you to make some creepy instrumentals to play at random intervals)

Suggested
Stuff that may go in the mod, these will be put in polls

Screamers - Once or twice per game a scary image could pop up accompanied by a loud sound. I'm not sure if this really fits with the mod theme and I'm not sure if I like it, vote in the poll

Skin changes - This mod could automatically change people's skin to jeff
However, as the game will progress Jeff might start to look very distraught
Or angry... [Poll will start in 3 days]

Rejected
Stuff that failed the poll

Please apply to help in this format

Code:
[b]Skill[/b]: (Graphical artist, musical artist, scripter)
[b]Availability[/b]: (How often can you work on this)

Also, please suggest ideas that you'd like to see in the mod.

RE: Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Paradox - 07-29-2011

Skill: Graphics, Music
Availability: Any time except the 31st and the 1st.

RE: Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Duck - 07-29-2011

I've had another idea, I'm updating the OP

RE: Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Slendurrman - 07-29-2011

I can make alot of things for you when it comes to skins and graphics.

RE: Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Duck - 07-29-2011

(07-29-2011, 07:49 PM)Luckyone Wrote: I can make alot of things for you when it comes to skins and graphics.

What's your availability?

RE: Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Slendurrman - 07-29-2011

(07-29-2011, 07:50 PM)Duck Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 07:49 PM)Luckyone Wrote: I can make alot of things for you when it comes to skins and graphics.

What's your availability?
All the time.

RE: Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Fish - 07-29-2011

I could do art. Hehe..

RE: Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Duck - 07-30-2011

Use the application form :U

RE: Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Ice - 07-30-2011

Wow, this game sounds like it's gonna rock! Make it wicked scary. Make it so people will be afraid to play. >:)

RE: Buildism Horror Mod [WIP - Need artists + scripters + Suggestions] - Duck - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 02:23 PM)Ice Wrote: Wow, this game sounds like it's gonna rock! Make it wicked scary. Make it so people will be afraid to play. >Smile

It's not a game, it's a mod