2DWorlds Forums
Somthing is wrong with my dog. - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Somthing is wrong with my dog. (/showthread.php?tid=7787)

Pages: 1 2 3

Somthing is wrong with my dog. - Fish - 08-06-2011

I got a load of bites. So my mom bought a thing that is suppost to stop it iritanting and it is like a pen thing, and I droped it and it hit my dog. ._. Now my dog is scared. He ran upstairs. I bribed him with ham and he wouldn't move. ._. He's scared of me now. This happend before when I pulled the hairdryer out. (He is TERRIFIED at anything blowing on him.) What is wrong with him D: Poor little guy.

RE: Somthing is wrong with my dog. - Glome - 08-06-2011

Did he have previous owners? My dog gets scared everytime he sees a newspaper because her old owners would beat her with a rolled up newspaper Sad

RE: Somthing is wrong with my dog. - Fish - 08-06-2011

(08-06-2011, 11:33 PM)Glome Wrote: Did he have previous owners? My dog gets scared everytime he sees a newspaper because her old owners would beat her with a rolled up newspaper Sad

No, we got him as a cute puppy. Smile Me and my brother picked him, because while the other dogs jumped up on us, he sat in the corner. But the Bite Pen thing has a strong smell. Maybe that is why he ran up stairs?

RE: Somthing is wrong with my dog. - broloxer - 08-07-2011

If it makes you feel better I'll say this.

your dog may hate you, but my guineapig died yesterday late at night.
Also, the "Lotion" or what it was you dropped on the dog must have irritated or hurt it in someway

And it feels insecure around you thinking that you would hurt him/her again

RE: Somthing is wrong with my dog. - Fish - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 04:44 AM)broloxer Wrote: If it makes you feel better I'll say this.

your dog may hate you, but my guineapig died yesterday late at night.
Also, the "Lotion" or what it was you dropped on the dog must have irritated or hurt it in someway

And it feels insecure around you thinking that you would hurt him/her again

Ah, NVM. He's back to normal. And I'm the only one who really plays with him. Tongue Also really sorry about your Guineapig! :'(

Meh, I've lost 3 guineapigs, my mom says this is the last one.

I honestly don't care.

I have a very stone cold heart, if something dies I can just walk away from it with ease and never cry about it

@Broloxer.. That's.. Dark. How can you just say that?! Sad

I've got dark reasons never to be explained why,

RE: Somthing is wrong with my dog. - Paradox - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 04:53 AM)broloxer Wrote: Meh, I've lost 3 guineapigs, my mom says this is the last one.

I honestly don't care.

I have a very stone cold heart, if something dies I can just walk away from it with ease and never cry about it

I feel the exact same way.

That's just sad. OH LOOK, A HAMSTER DIED THAT I CARED FOR. I DON'T GIVE ANY *Insert dogs name from Airline hear*. Is THAT what you're saying?