2DWorlds Forums
Need help finding other things to do? - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Need help finding other things to do? (/showthread.php?tid=7794)

Pages: 1 2 3

Need help finding other things to do? - broloxer - 08-07-2011

Well, the title isn't very much on topic, but as I was saying,

I was reading some posts towards Fish about advice and I decided to throw some in

Well, recently I've been banned for 7 days and school starts before I'm unbanned

(I was pretty mad at first)

But than I realized

This is perfect! I can work on my other crap while I do nothing there

(Ya, that didn't make sense)

But as I was saying, there's many things to do online,

Minecraft,
Roblox,
Buildism,
Addicting Games
Miniclip

And other cool stuff. Also, if you're using windows XP I think there's still some nice games for xp and 98.

Sadly I had to ditch those when I got this computer.. :l

I would die to play roller coaster tycoon again..

(computer game =3)

There's also World of Warcraft, but I can't promise you people won't harass you if you play it...

Well, my point is. If you're thrown down by a force, don't stand sulking

Fight back and get what you deserve,

Also, something towards Fish

If people are trying to scam you, report them, Email roblox about it, and if they do nothing

Scam em back,

A friend of mine once gave me their account when they quit,

Than a RL friend of the guy who quit somehow got the Password to the account and started trashing the places I built there.

What did I do? Talked to the guy who quit, put the places on my hardrive, and tried scamming the guy to give me the password.

Amazingly, it worked than I gave the account back to the real owner where he locked it up.

I don't know if I can login to the account or not, but the guy who I helped won't forget me..

RE: Need help finding other things to do? - Paradox - 08-07-2011

Armorgames > Addictinggames

RE: Need help finding other things to do? - Fish - 08-07-2011

Thanks. Infact.. WTF.. I sold my Golden ROBLOXian for 75k, Sold Crimson Cats Eye for 22k. Lost IC and also Donated enough for my friend to get Indy and gave him Red Tango and SQL Banada, but I did ask for the SQL he did give it to me, he was real nice about it too. Tongue And I sold for 12k. NO ONE FREAKING REMEMBERS. I was trading, the guy who WAS my best friend was going to scam a Ice crown with it. I said No, he wouldn't give it back because I told the guy, he complains to ROBLOX. BANG deleted with a Red Ozzy and 48k. Man.. I might do retexturing or Cframing on ROBLOX [Image: f888a04552180c88748ec848ce5a0616] Should I retexture? :3

RE: Need help finding other things to do? - broloxer - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 05:15 AM)Fish Wrote: Thanks. Infact.. WTF.. I sold my Golden ROBLOXian for 75k, Sold Crimson Cats Eye for 22k. Lost IC and also Donated enough for my friend to get Indy and gave him Red Tango and SQL Banada, but I did ask for the SQL he did give it to me, he was real nice about it too. Tongue And I sold for 12k. NO ONE FREAKING REMEMBERS. I was trading, the guy who WAS my best friend was going to scam a Ice crown with it. I said No, he wouldn't give it back because I told the guy, he complains to ROBLOX. BANG deleted with a Red Ozzy and 48k. Man.. I might do retexturing or Cframing on ROBLOX [Image: f888a04552180c88748ec848ce5a0616] Should I retexture? :3

If It's a hobby and you're going to like it, go ahead.

Also, be lucky that you've been "Rich" The most I've had is 12k.

I only got that much from selling my Indy that I got for 7 R$, I sniped the 17th.
(08-07-2011, 05:12 AM)Paradox Wrote: Armorgames > Addictinggames

ArcadePreHacks > Addictinggames = Armor Games

profit
Cframing with a tool is easy, unless you want to do it the painful legit way

Here's the script for it

game.Workspace.Part.CFrame=CFrame.new(0,0,0)

Note, Part is the name of the brick, and the zeros are the position

@Broloxer, if you could unban Tremper, I'll give you 15k. :3

RE: Need help finding other things to do? - Paradox - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 05:17 AM)broloxer Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 05:12 AM)Paradox Wrote: Armorgames > Addictinggames

ArcadePreHacks > Addictinggames = Armor Games

profit

Logic

You have none.

(08-07-2011, 05:19 AM)Fish Wrote: @Broloxer, if you could unban Tremper, I'll give you 15k. :3

I don't need money. lol. I can get Robux my own ways

But, did you try twitter?

You can ask Telamon on twitter why you were banned

@Broloxer, yes. And I don't use twitter much. Also know anyone who is willing to phone ROBLOX fo' 15k?

Not sure, I don't know their number either

@Broloxer, 888-858-BLOX That B their phone number!