2DWorlds Forums
It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... (/showthread.php?tid=7990)

Pages: 1 2

It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... - lol - 08-13-2011

It was fun having non-existent power while it lasted, and cooperating with several loyal slaves. We did lots of stuff, and we were a memorable team, so it's hard to let that all go. We've got lots of haters and complainers, and I feel that I have gave a bad image to the other members, so for all this trouble I was blamed for, I'll close it down. But before I officially do this, I'd like to thank a few people for their service to the order.

Interwebs, you're my 1st or 2nd favorite mod. You're very benevolent and reasonable compared to most of the other mods, that is something hard to find these days. You're probably one of the few people that at least agree with me on several things here. You may have not done much in the order, but you're the only mod (Except Ming, who was a former sectional mod) to have been in the order. To be the only mod in the order says something, something about our relationship.

Aaron, you are a true house guest, I should be proud of you. You've contributed the most in the order, you even made a HQ, I would have probably never made that due to laziness, and you respected me, no matter how much I screwed up. You are my favorite house guest. You really deserve a reward or at least 2nd in command while it lasted. Your contributions for the order will never be forgotten by us, house guests.

CheeseSticks, to argue against many people of Buildism to express your belief, no matter how stupid you looked or how persistent they were, I was very glad you went by my side. Even though you weren't really part of the order and I sold you to blandflakes to be grind into many pieces of you to be sold of to cannibals as the cannibalistic blandflakes edition, now I think you deserved to be a part of the order. It was really brave of you to, no matter what other people thought of you, you fought for what you believed was right. They may think you're foolish, but to me, you were righteous.

Excel, to willingly and gladly accept to be my puppet, that was dedication, you also participated a lot, even though you didn't agree agree with me most of the time. You were really excited about all these events and plans that were to benefit the community, but my motives got aggressive when theflame, broloxer, and ashely started to act up against my "little RP group." I'm simply sorry that we aren't able to continue any of the plans, but maybe next time, maybe, just, probably, maybe...
But anyways, you played a significant role in the order and the house guests.

Brassrhino, we didn't talk much during the order, but you respected me like a king, I noticed that you were a great member. I'll cut the thanking short now so I can close the order sooner, so I also give special thanks to ming-yan and glome. You all were really great people even though the order was hated by many others.

And also a question. Why is coder's thread in the important thread section if it's really nothing of importance? It's mainly coder trying to put the blame on the order for supposedly causing all this problems. The order/house guests thing was not meant to be taken seriously at first, but like I said earlier in this thread, several members were beginning to act up and then a argument arose between me and broloxer. I just find it ironic how broloxer says how "corrupt " buildism is and then he comes back to defend the mods even though he was ORIGINALLY going against them.

So, fellow members of the order, I'm sorry to say this, but.. I announce this the official end of the order. Goodnight to all of you.

RE: It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... - simonheros - 08-13-2011

tl:dr

seems worthy of a thanks tho~

RE: It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... - CoderRyne - 08-13-2011

Hi,

Let me make this as quick as possible because I need to get ready for leave for a few hours. First of all, I'm very happy that you are bringing an end to the order. You must understand that sometimes groups like yours are not right for certain communities. In this case, Buildism wasn't a good community to create the order on.

To answer your question and statement regarding my thread, there was a reason that it was pinned, but it was not by any means pinned because I was trying to put the blame on you guys. Yes, it's obvious that the recent problems originated from the order (of course, there was some tension before you decided to start this group), but the real reason that this thread was pinned was because it was originally supposed to steer the community away from creating groups like the order.

I am plenty aware of the fact that my thread put the blame on your group, however, again, that wasn't the reason that it was pinned.

Thank you for ending the order. I doubt I will be responding to your reply to my post, so if you are looking to continue to keep this discussion going between us, just PM me.

RE: It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... - Aaron - 08-13-2011

My skin expresses my current emotion.

Thanks for saying such good things about me. But you're right I guess. You brought much excitement to the forums. It was quite amusing.

Oh and I'm keeping The Order Backup HQ just for memory's sake. Tongue

RE: It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... - broloxer - 08-13-2011

1. When the hell was I against them? I said to you "I wonder how Fire and Ashely got mod, the only thing they do is act really nice."

Yet Ashely proved she deserves mod.

I haven't really seen Fire do anything, nor do I want them fired.

I had some negative thoughts for Tyler because he was acting immature and trolling the forums.

And I was saying buildism was corrupt because they'res way too many things happening, too much flaming and personal attacks, and yes you contribute to them too.

RE: It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... - Aaron - 08-13-2011

(08-13-2011, 07:03 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 06:53 PM)Aaron Wrote: My skin expresses my current emotion.

Thanks for saying such good things about me. But you're right I guess. You brought much excitement to the forums. It was quite amusing.

1. When the hell was I against them? I said to you "I wonder how Fire and Ashely got mod, the only thing they do is act really nice."

I had some negative thoughts for Tyler because he was acting immature and trolling the forums.

And I was saying buildism was corrupt because they'res way too many things happening, too much flaming and personal attacks, and yes you contribute to them too.

I flamed people and personal attacked?

RE: It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... - Qwertygiy - 08-13-2011

*sigh* I think he was ranting against LOL.

RE: It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... - broloxer - 08-13-2011

(08-13-2011, 07:21 PM)Aaron Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 07:03 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 06:53 PM)Aaron Wrote: My skin expresses my current emotion.

I flamed people and personal attacked?

Sorry, I replied to the wrong post. ._.

RE: It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order... - lol - 08-13-2011

Apparently you don't care about Buildism so I'd rather not waste my time with you.

(08-13-2011, 08:25 PM)LOL Wrote: Apparently you don't care about Buildism so I'd rather not waste my time with you.

Finally you give in.