2DWorlds Forums
I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I wish Buildism was like it was before.. (/showthread.php?tid=8319)

Pages: 1 2

I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - Brassrhino - 09-18-2011

The forums were always active, people were updating games every five minutes, and there was always somebody at BuildismChat. Needless to say, I doubt Buildism will ever be back to the point where I can come, and forum, and build, for hours on end. And, going back to the source of it all, Buildism started going downhill when the forums went down for a week.

Why did the forums go down for a week? To my understanding, because of Ashely.

Thanks, MY LITTLE PONY.

RE: I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - Scripter - 09-18-2011

What did MLP have to be included at the end? o.o

Anyways, I would make and update games if I could get a better computer, which for some reason is taking a really long time X_X

RE: I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - Jacob__mybb_import1 - 09-18-2011

(09-18-2011, 03:02 AM)Brassrhino Wrote: The forums were always active, people were updating games every five minutes, and there was always somebody at BuildismChat. Needless to say, I doubt Buildism will ever be back to the point where I can come, and forum, and build, for hours on end. And, going back to the source of it all, Buildism started going downhill when the forums went down for a week.

Thanks, MY LITTLE PONY.

Don't blame Ashely for that. She was one of our best staff members before she got too busy.

RE: I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - Micky - 09-18-2011

Yes...its to quiet these days.

RE: I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - Who - 09-18-2011

I know what you mean...

RE: I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - Good - 09-18-2011

I know Sad

RE: I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - lol - 09-18-2011

It's because everyone complains but does nothing about it.

RE: I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - Brassrhino - 09-18-2011

(09-18-2011, 04:09 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(09-18-2011, 03:02 AM)Brassrhino Wrote: The forums were always active, people were updating games every five minutes, and there was always somebody at BuildismChat. Needless to say, I doubt Buildism will ever be back to the point where I can come, and forum, and build, for hours on end. And, going back to the source of it all, Buildism started going downhill when the forums went down for a week.

Thanks, MY LITTLE PONY.

Don't blame Ashely for that. She was one of our best staff members before she got too busy.

Hey, I'm just putting out there what I heard about the week of "maintenance."

RE: I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - Qwertygiy - 09-18-2011

Ryne vs. Ashely was what happened. Neither of them was really wrong, but neither was really right.

But yeah, that week killed Buildism....

I think we need Kawleen to make us another vid O_e

RE: I wish Buildism was like it was before.. - lol - 09-18-2011

Another reason why the forums are dead is because people waste their time lurking into my threads but don't post, and that includes everybody in several occasions. Later they have the feeling of regret for not posting in threads that have potential (A thread with potential to bring the forums back to life is NOT MC, not everybody has MC or is interested about hearing the same "UMG DE UPDATE SUX" crap they heard on a thousand other forums) and choose to blame it to everyone in general, while it really is your own individual fault for not taking at least 2 seconds of your life to post something, so it really is everyone's fault since everyone gets this individual blame, besides me of course.