2DWorlds Forums
Qwerty, have you stuck with Buildism throughout this entire downfall? - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: 2DWorlds (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: 2DWorlds Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Qwerty, have you stuck with Buildism throughout this entire downfall? (/showthread.php?tid=8446)

Pages: 1 2

Qwerty, have you stuck with Buildism throughout this entire downfall? - Brassrhino - 10-14-2011

Props to you.

RE: Qwerty, have you stuck with Buildism throughout this entire downfall? - Qwertygiy - 10-14-2011

I feel like I somewhat started it; plus everything else is boring hehehe.

Anyway, this coulda been a PM you know...

RE: Qwerty, have you stuck with Buildism throughout this entire downfall? - Brassrhino - 10-14-2011

I know, it could have, but I assume that there are no active moderators, so It doesn't matter anyways.

RE: Qwerty, have you stuck with Buildism throughout this entire downfall? - Qwertygiy - 10-14-2011

AHEM

I am still a forum moderator

RE: Qwerty, have you stuck with Buildism throughout this entire downfall? - Brassrhino - 10-14-2011

Also, Qwerty, if you don't own it already, I highly recommend purchasing Minecraft.
Oh, sorry. Your name isn't a blue tint, so.

(10-14-2011, 11:18 PM)Brassrhino Wrote: Also, Qwerty, if you don't own it already, I highly recommend purchasing Minecraft.

20 bucks is a pretty big commitment for me... not to mention my family doesn't like spending stuff online.

RE: Qwerty, have you stuck with Buildism throughout this entire downfall? - Mustachio - 10-14-2011

(10-14-2011, 11:20 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 11:18 PM)Brassrhino Wrote: Also, Qwerty, if you don't own it already, I highly recommend purchasing Minecraft.

20 bucks is a pretty big commitment for me... not to mention my family doesn't like spending stuff online.

Well, this is teh internetz

Due to the rules, I can't say this but you know what I mean.

Yeeaaaahhh... but you know me. I'm Mr. Clean, so to speak.

I guess it's just who I am -- I'm a follower, not a leader. Unless it's obviously stupid or I've finally cracked like I sometimes feel like I'm going to, I'm not going to try to intentionally break a rule (or law).

RE: Qwerty, have you stuck with Buildism throughout this entire downfall? - Mustachio - 10-14-2011

(10-14-2011, 11:23 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Yeeaaaahhh... but you know me. I'm Mr. Clean, so to speak.

I guess it's just who I am -- I'm a follower, not a leader. Unless it's obviously stupid or I've finally cracked like I sometimes feel like I'm going to, I'm not going to try to intentionally break a rule (or law).

Unlucky, in the UK the government is planning on making Piracy legal for personal use.

(10-14-2011, 11:26 PM)Mustachio Wrote: Unlucky, in the UK the government is planning on making Piracy legal for personal use.

I guess I could see that...

Since making a backup of a video game you have on disc could be considered piracy otherwise.