2DWorlds Forums
I just had the biggest scare of my life - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: I just had the biggest scare of my life (/showthread.php?tid=9065)

Pages: 1 2

I just had the biggest scare of my life - Ashely - 03-30-2012

I was on my way to the car wash to get my car washed because I haven't took her to get a wash in like 3 months and she was getting a little dusty. On my way there I try to get on the highway and I get side swiped by this minivan. I'm fine, but my baby had to be towed away, i really cried when they started hooking her up to the truck.

I know some of you are going to be like why would you cry? and blah blah blah but that car was my first car and I love it so much. I even added pink headrest inside the car =/. Now to notice your first and only car may not be able to drive again it hurts because what am i going to do now?

My dad has another pick up truck I can use but I'd rather not since the truck is huge to me, and me being short can bailey reach the pedals.

I had such a wonderful day planned and this happens....Sigh Sad

The worst part is that my mom got me the car and she said I would destroy it before I Turn 20 and look what happens =(

I really have no idea what I'm going to do. Hopefully my insurance can get my baby back, cause I'll miss her.

RE: I just had the biggest scare of my life - Hippo - 03-30-2012

Well you didn't destroy it. Some retard with a minivan did.

RE: I just had the biggest scare of my life - Ashely - 03-30-2012

According to the state trooper it's my fault for not checking the lanes before entering. I'm a great driver, I don't speed, I check before I make a move all the time. So he doesn't have to pay for anything because this is "My fault."

I hate how people think girls can't drive, I'm a better driver then most grown adults.

RE: I just had the biggest scare of my life - Qwertygiy - 03-30-2012

That stinks... Obviously I don't have a car, but I'm a bit of a car nut and so I can totally understand why you'd become so attached to it. I really hope they're able to fix it for you.

What parts of the car got hit? Unless there's damage in front of the front wheels, I don't think it should be too hard to get fixed.

The left front side is totaled. He hit me as I was entering the lane on the highway, If he hit me 5 seconds later I would have been in the hospital

RE: I just had the biggest scare of my life - Qwertygiy - 03-30-2012

Wow.... That doesn't sound good. I hope it'll be fixable, but it might end up costing more to fix it than it would to get another car.

Then again, in NASCAR, this guy went on to lead the race later on:

[Image: 613x459.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000]

Since I can't take pictures of my car, I'll find something similar online.

[Image: car-accident.jpg]
That's exactly how he hit me.

Good news, my insurance is going to handle it.
Bad news, I won't be able to drive my car for about 2 months while its in shop.

Its just crazy how I planned to start my day with washing my car, and now I'm planning when I can get it back.

RE: I just had the biggest scare of my life - Fat_Sacks - 03-30-2012

I actually fixed up a minivan with my dad that had the right front side completely totaled. And it was as bad as that picture qwerty posted, so it shouldn't be taking that long, since it took us a bit over 3 weeks.

RE: I just had the biggest scare of my life - Who - 03-30-2012

The biggest scare of my life was also related to a car, it was a video though