2DWorlds Forums
Campaign to overthrow the Mods - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Campaign to overthrow the Mods (/showthread.php?tid=9283)

Campaign to overthrow the Mods - Georgiana - 05-05-2012

Me and Sazaho are both on this.

Overthrowing the current moderation team for better ones.

The current team:

Disrespectful

Rule-breaking

Think that they are Feudal Monarchies(Chosen by God)

Expect people to follow their own set of rules they made in their head

Do not allow opinions(Qwertygiy)

I can all ready tell that the mods are going to lock this, but let's let everyone have their say.

RE: Campaign to overthrow the Mods - Qwertygiy - 05-05-2012

A) How are we disrespectful?

B) How are we rule-breaking?

C) As far as Buildism is concerned, Jacob_ IS God. And we are chosen by him. We follow Jacob_'s orders (rules and such) and he has the final say. You don't.

RE: Campaign to overthrow the Mods - Georgiana - 05-05-2012

(05-05-2012, 04:37 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: A) How are we disrespectful?

C) As far as Buildism is concerned, Jacob_ IS God. And we are chosen by him. We follow Jacob_'s orders (rules and such) and he has the final say. You don't.

-You don't like people insulting your country, or being proved wrong - your answer is a ban or warning

-Only make the rules apply to me and let everyone else do what they like

-Being a strict Christian, that really offends me. According to your logic, the US government are the God's of the Internet and some English dude is Jesus.

^Another example of disrespect

RE: Campaign to overthrow the Mods - noob007 - 05-05-2012

(05-05-2012, 04:39 PM)Georgiana Wrote:

-You don't like people insulting your country, or being proved wrong - your answer is a ban or warning

-Being a strict Christian, that really offends me. According to your logic, the US government are the God's of the Internet and some English dude is Jesus.

A) No, insulting of any sorts that is either very annoying or harmful isn't tolerated.

B) They apply to everyone, but the punishment is more harsh for you due to your previous moderation history.

C) He is saying Jacob_ is the absolute monarch of this website. Get over it.

RE: Campaign to overthrow the Mods - Fat_Sacks - 05-05-2012

(05-05-2012, 04:39 PM)Georgiana Wrote:

^Another example of disrespect

Seriously? Are you really that dumb. I'm sorry. I can't take this.
You INSULT other countries and groups and you don't expect anyone to be offended.
Only reason rules are so much stricter against you is because you have been let off of your IP ban and we don't want it to happen again.
No one cares about your religion. Qwerty was pointing out that Jacob runs ALL of this and he has chosen us for a reason. You don't have a say in any of it.

RE: Campaign to overthrow the Mods - Jacob__mybb_import1 - 05-05-2012

Buildism is not a government, so what you learned in history about coups doesn't apply here.

If you really don't like the mods, the code for the game and website is open source, so you can go make your own Buildism where you're the dictator, if that's what you want.