2DWorlds Forums
This gives me nightmares - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: This gives me nightmares (/showthread.php?tid=950)

Pages: 1 2 3

This gives me nightmares - Derpy - 05-02-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt78R2AkTYw [attachment=22]

RE: This gives me nightmares - rep3 - 05-02-2013

Well, Barney's Great Adventure was banned in Malaysia so maybe if you become a prominent politician in Japan for the sole purpose of making long speeches to filibuster and bring attention to your cause, that might be a reality for banning that commercial, but then again I don't really know anything about the politics of Japan so you should probably burn Japanese flags with a group of extremists and die as a martyr for Islam.

When are you going to realize that Islam is the answer?

RE: This gives me nightmares - Derpy - 05-03-2013

(05-02-2013, 09:26 PM)rep3 Wrote: Well, Barney's Great Adventure was banned in Malaysia so maybe if you become a prominent politician in Japan for the sole purpose of making long speeches to filibuster and bring attention to your cause, that might be a reality for banning that commercial, but then again I don't really know anything about the politics of Japan so you should probably burn Japanese flags with a group of extremists and die as a martyr for Islam.

dafuq did I just read?

RE: This gives me nightmares - Virtual - 05-03-2013

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYrdMBmT_4cV-_eReKiH0...3IckEE-lYw]

RE: This gives me nightmares - rep3 - 05-04-2013

(05-03-2013, 09:47 PM)Derpy Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 09:26 PM)rep3 Wrote: Well, Barney's Great Adventure was banned in Malaysia so maybe if you become a prominent politician in Japan for the sole purpose of making long speeches to filibuster and bring attention to your cause, that might be a reality for banning that commercial, but then again I don't really know anything about the politics of Japan so you should probably burn Japanese flags with a group of extremists and die as a martyr for Islam.

dafuq did I just read?

tl;dr convert to islam

RE: This gives me nightmares - BuildistGuard - 05-04-2013

(05-04-2013, 03:03 AM)rep3 Wrote:

dafuq did I just read?

tl;dr convert to islam

there are a few fundamentalists christian and islamists sites on the deep web literally wanting to kill non-believers and other religious followers. find them on torDir.

(05-04-2013, 03:06 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote:
(05-04-2013, 03:03 AM)rep3 Wrote:

dafuq did I just read?

tl;dr convert to islam

There are a few Fundamentalists christian and Islamists sites on the Deep web literally wanting to kill non-believers and other religious followers. Find them on TORDir.

Tell me, why do you reject Islam?

I thought you were atheist or christian, you said on the chats? Now you are a muslim wanting to take over the world?

(05-04-2013, 03:08 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I thought you were atheist or christian, you said on the chats? Now you are a muslim wanting to take over the world?

What? Why would you spread misinformation about Muslims? You threaten Islam and our followers with assimilation into atheism like they did in the Soviet Union, and you're wondering why we feel that it's so important for us to retaliate?

(05-04-2013, 03:12 AM)rep3 Wrote:
(05-04-2013, 03:08 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I thought you were atheist or christian, you said on the chats? Now you are a muslim wanting to take over the world?

What? Why would you spread misinformation about Muslims? You threaten Islam and our followers with assimilation into atheism like they did in the Soviet Union, and you're wondering why we feel that it's so important for us to retaliate?

Let's hope your religion falls into oblivion and becomes obsolete by 2050. Your religion is a hate cult like Scientology and Christianity and you should be deported to North Korea.