Official Minecraft Thread.
Iliek are your tools modded? They look odd.
(02-10-2011, 03:20 AM)Eliuser12 Wrote: Iliek are your tools modded? They look odd.
It's a texture pack, I use this one.
[Image: 76561198037429215.png]
(01-15-2011, 10:49 PM)ILiekMudkipz Wrote: Discuss.
I have MC, but it doesn't let me log-in for some reason....

[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I just got it, and ILiek you can still play mutliplayer. Or have you tried? I got mine via download exploit witch is technically legal. I think. Currently I'm working on a mob trap witch flows down into my mining quarry so I can collect at night while mining. I already have it planned out: A Barricade that surrounds a Door with cobblestone around it (Due to spiders a roof) And a ladder going down, and then my mining quarry base has a Double-chest, A Furnace, And A crafting station, and I have around 30 torches left. Also, I live on an island. Tongue (Great source of coal and cobblestone as well as a tree farm and alot of sand) Also, I have another island nearby filled with gravel.
Epic server: silvercraft.provisionhost.com

They're running a faction mod, so you can choose to be peaceful, or get in a war with everyone. Tongue
Who likes the wolf update on minecraft?
(04-03-2011, 12:46 AM)Jay Wrote: Who likes the wolf update on minecraft?

Dude, it's awesome. I just can't find any wolfs though. So I'm looking into a spawner GUI compatible with Beta 1.4 so I can use an InvEdit for a mob spawner, and select wolf, and tame wolfs galore!
(02-10-2011, 04:31 PM)ILiekMudkipz Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 03:20 AM)Eliuser12 Wrote: Iliek are your tools modded? They look odd.
It's a texture pack, I use this one.

Before I visit that pack, I'm going to take a guess at it being a PainterlyPack texture pack. Because the tools (diamond pickaxe in particular) looks familiar.
Forumer, and yet to be player. Wink
Last night I was playing SMP and I found an abandoned town... I raided 21 diamonds and 4 stacks of iron. Big Grin
My least favorite mob is skeletons, definetly.
I made a mudkip on it.... i heard you liek mudkips Big Grin