Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ThaumCraft 3 is out!
It looks like it'll be just as epic as ThaumCraft 2 was. And that's saying something, considering TC2 is widely considered one of, if not the, best-made Minecraft mods yet made. In the first 12 hours of the thread being up, Azanor received over 100 +1s. In the three days since it's come out, he's gotten 168 reps for that thread. In one year of active posting, I have gotten only 154 reps. And, the thread now has (I kid you not) OVAR 900 posts in it (46 pages). Clearly, I'm not the only guy who is super-hyped up about this.

So far, I've come across the multi-layered kind-of-glowing Infused Stone (which are almost as cool as the crystals of TC2), created my Apprentice's Wand, made a Thaumonomicon (the glowing effect when it gets created is niiiiiice), checked out the new Essence system (which beats Equivalent Exchange's EMC values to pieces) and read up on researching (which is still as awesome as before, only now it's even more so). I haven't even really DONE anything yet and I'm psyched about it.

The thread link, if you can't find it constantly hovering at the top of the Minecraft Mods section of the MC forums, is http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1585...d-3122012/

EDIT: I found my first Unknown Theory, researching cobblestone and wood. I wonder what it will turn out to be?

[Image: eq4969.png]

EDIT TWO: It's Alumentum, a fuel which supposedly explodes if jarred (or dropped). The wood was a false lead; I needed to also research Coal.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I cheat and just go into creative and get a buch of stuff and throw them in.
;p
Proabaly would be more interesting if I didn't do that.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Minecraft is boring and so repetitive now.
I have never understood the hype about it.
Boring and repetitive?

[Image: 34xjf2q.png]

I'll get back to you on that once I figure out what the 4th and 5th Aspects of Golemancy are and which blocks I need to research to get them.

Oh, and fight off that Wisp I accidentally summoned by making those Goggles of Revealing in a High Flux aura.
You should make a private server for it and we could do survival ThaumCraft
(12-05-2012, 08:35 PM)Void Wrote: You should make a private server for it and we could do survival ThaumCraft

I *might* do that, Metallurgy, EBXL, and MystCraft, if my computer can hold up to it. No promises, but I'll post here if I set it up.
Oh god.
Metallurfy.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]