Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Was my ban extended?
Myem here.
My ban was supposed to end today, but I still get the ban page, this time showing no reason or date. Is this intentional? If so, why?
YAY
IM HAPPY
GLAD YOU ARE FINALLY OUT
(12-11-2012, 10:55 PM)Walrus Wrote: YAY
IM HAPPY
GLAD YOU ARE FINALLY OUT

Hate is what got me banned in the first place. Do you want to continue the trend?

Anyways, please help.

Even though there's not a line crossed on my main's name and you could view my rep, that doesn't mean I'm unbanned.
Well stop the anti-semitism.
(12-11-2012, 11:09 PM)Walrus Wrote: Well stop the anti-semitism.

How is it justified or fair that you constanly called me a "worthless, fat, drug dealing, illegal immigrant" over the LAST TWO MONTHS while you report every post in my blog just because I believe that an elite few were heavily involved in the creation of a zionistic state and the genocide of the Poles, Soviet and French POWs, the British, German ex-officers, Romanians, and the disabled and elderly?

Just how is it fair to be attacked and unanimously shunned and banned from speaking out of history and fact?

You would never know that feeling because somehow you would always succeed to think the same.
I only called you a illegal immigrant because you constantly made anti-semitic statements and comments and always "blamed the Jews".
Don't expect me to "just let it go", buddy.
(12-11-2012, 11:09 PM)Walrus Wrote: Well stop the anti-semitism.

It is satire.
(12-12-2012, 12:59 AM)Walrus Wrote: I only called you a illegal immigrant because you constantly made anti-semitic statements and comments and always "blamed the Jews".
Don't expect me to "just let it go", buddy.

I don't expect you to let it go. I expect you to stop being blatantly critical on everything for no real reason. If everyone can take take the banter, what makes you special in that case? Besides, I never said anything near as rude as you did when you spammed me with negative reputation.
IM HAPPY
GLAD YOU ARE FINALLY OUT

It's a bug, stop making a fool out of yourself.

It should be fixed now.
(12-12-2012, 01:08 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
IM HAPPY
GLAD YOU ARE FINALLY OUT

It's a bug, stop making a fool out of yourself.

It should be fixed now.

Finally.