For old Roblox users...
(04-08-2011, 04:10 PM)tyler Wrote: Sr3,are you Sapphirefear?
And also,I joined in April 6,2008.I was deleted on September 28,2008.
I created another account,THAT was deleted on August 22,2010.
Now I have this account,I'm sure it'll be deleted in a short amount of time.
*Sigh*

No, I was sr3889.
I joined ROBLOX August 9th, 2009, but wasn't able to really play until after Christmas '09 due to installer issues. My Super Face Changers model has almost 4000 takes, and many of my other models (Goomba Mania, some Roller Coasters, the PianoKit, the Waterproof Gift of 2011 Fail) have gotten several hundred takes. My first place, the Simple Easy Fun Obby, got hacked (freemodels!) so I replaced it with New Pork City. Eventually, the Pig Apple got WAAAAY too big and WAAAY too laggy, so I replaced it with a string of other places, and created my forumer/retexturer alt, QwertygiyII.
My alt hosted Survive the Mega-Disasters, Asteroid Dodgers, and Orbs for a long period of time each, getting ALMOST 1000 visits as of this post. My main went through places such as JobQuest, the ROBLOX Sports Obby, Stuntman, Epic Mega-Games (too epic to be called Mini) and Obstacle Racer before I finally started on Qwantum -- putting many places into one so that the first user in the server chose the game.
I was a decent forumer there, (hence how I found Buildism), and a decent builder, an okay at worst retexturer, and a higher-than-average scripter.

My favorite places of all-time on ROBLOX are:
The original Ocean Rescue! game by RedDwarfIV
idontkno's Freeze Tag
ENET's Create-a-Creature
Louis#####(forgot the numbers)'s Build And Race
TheFurryFox's Survive the Disasters (who doesn't like that?)
Obstacle Racer (I hated having to stop making it when my computer crashed and I lost my decal software, so I'm bringing it back)

As you can tell, I was a VERY active ROBLOXian, but even before I found Buildism I was starting to lose interest slightly. I still play it quite often -- as much as my 'equipment' will allow.
I build some revolutionary weapons there.
All I did was build and Forum.
Hello
(04-09-2011, 12:01 AM)Sr3889 Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 04:10 PM)tyler Wrote: Sr3,are you Sapphirefear?
And also,I joined in April 6,2008.I was deleted on September 28,2008.
I created another account,THAT was deleted on August 22,2010.
Now I have this account,I'm sure it'll be deleted in a short amount of time.
*Sigh*

No, I was sr3889.

Oh Tongue.
@qwerty
4,000 takes? My best model only has almost 3,000 D:
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-09-2011, 08:42 PM)Scripter Wrote: @qwerty
4,000 takes? My best model only has almost 3,000 D:

The stupid part is, for 8 months it was just a little something taken straight out of another free model for my own use -- I remember almost publishing it, then checking "Make this model free" as an afterthought. Then someone asked me how to make a face changer. I told him how -- I often make face changing tools -- but couldn't remember when I had made an actual face changer. Then I saw that model with 2200+ takes... and did some MAJOR upgrades to it. Now it has 120+ face givers that all work and are actually pretty good instead of 62 lamish face givers with 2 or 3 that didn't work.