Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'm a terrible person.
(01-23-2013, 02:18 AM)Oak Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 02:16 AM)Myem Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 02:12 AM)Oak Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 02:06 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Rage makes people do stupid things they wouldn't normally do. And honestly, I don't know the full story, but it sounds to me that until you 'cracked' you were doing the right thing.

If it makes you feel any better, obviously people can be unbanned, and in most forums, admins can restore deleted threads. It's happened a couple of times on Buildism when they've been accidentally deleted. So you might not have completely destroyed everything.

I'm not worried about the ban thingy, but I feel terrible mentally for deleting so many months worth of activity. I deleted ALL SECTIONS AND 95% OF THREADS. They were all cyber-bullies and bad trolls on the forum and IMPOSSIBLE to moderate, it's a forum for these people from the World Wide Chat on ROBLOX which was removed, now I understand why the mods hated them so much.

Oh, they're not humans then. By any chance, was it on IronNoob? I swear those pretentious parasites would be better used in WWII Nazi era ovens.

wwc.freeforums.net

I wish that you wouldn't say anything bad about me though but I don't care do what you want. And I made a typo I was only a mod for less than a week and the forum started like last Thursday.

It's mostly the same uninteresting, elementary style, conspiracy and "economics equals money" threads over and over again. I'm sure that nothing of value was lost.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-23-2013, 02:30 AM)Myem Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 02:18 AM)Oak Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 02:16 AM)Myem Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 02:12 AM)Oak Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 02:06 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Rage makes people do stupid things they wouldn't normally do. And honestly, I don't know the full story, but it sounds to me that until you 'cracked' you were doing the right thing.

If it makes you feel any better, obviously people can be unbanned, and in most forums, admins can restore deleted threads. It's happened a couple of times on Buildism when they've been accidentally deleted. So you might not have completely destroyed everything.

I'm not worried about the ban thingy, but I feel terrible mentally for deleting so many months worth of activity. I deleted ALL SECTIONS AND 95% OF THREADS. They were all cyber-bullies and bad trolls on the forum and IMPOSSIBLE to moderate, it's a forum for these people from the World Wide Chat on ROBLOX which was removed, now I understand why the mods hated them so much.

Oh, they're not humans then. By any chance, was it on IronNoob? I swear those pretentious parasites would be better used in WWII Nazi era ovens.

wwc.freeforums.net

I wish that you wouldn't say anything bad about me though but I don't care do what you want. And I made a typo I was only a mod for less than a week and the forum started like last Thursday.

It's mostly the same uninteresting, elementary style, conspiracy and "economics equals money" threads over and over again. I'm sure that nothing of value was lost.

The only things "of value" that were lost were hundreds of nude pictures of woman posted by the perverted members. It is a failed site. Now I learned my lesson; I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER wanna have the responsibility to moderate or administrate a site like that ever again.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-23-2013, 02:44 AM)Oak Wrote: The only things "of value" that were lost were hundreds of nude pictures of woman posted by the perverted members. It is a failed site. Now I learned my lesson; I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER wanna have the responsibility to moderate or administrate a site like that ever again.

ive been in that situation, i was a moderator for a forum where they had a section for that, though they got around a rule against nudist pictures by using little censors.
after a while they stopped using that and i deleted it, as it turned out the site creator was a person who had the community just find those nudist pictures for him while he "played" at night, i got a deletion and from guest view i read threads from him asking everyone on how to restore the section from being deleted.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
If it makes you feel better, almost all of the forums I've been a member of have been hacked, shut down by evil web hosts or sabotaged by moderators. At least it's less than a week of posts that were lost.

At least you'll probably be famous for the next several years now.

http://www.phunland.com/wiki/Z-Day
http://legoman.proboards.com/index.cgi?b...thread=695
You should become a janitor on 4chan.
I do feel a bit better, and I cant believe how BAD people can be over the Internet.
I think that I'm going to be sticking around here for a LONG time since this is really the only "good" part of the Internet from my eyes.
Jacob_, Algodoo/Phunland actually looks really cool.
Did you buy it? And do you need to buy it to play? Also can you play multiplayer on it?

Well I WAS the walrus.
Download Phun, it's the free version.
I downloaded the free version on my desktop, but am I able to make and upload games at all? Also how do I play others levels? They look cool. I love physic sandboxes.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I don't think you can from the game, try googling Phunbox.
I asked my dad if he'd be able to buy the game for me and he said he'll do it next week when he comes back from Cape Town (he's going to South Africa tomorrow and coming back next week).
I'm excited! Also isn't Phunbox/Algodoo educational somewhat?

Well I WAS the walrus.