If You See a Meme Thread
(04-20-2011, 08:35 PM)Login Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 08:28 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Also before you move something to off topic, ask if it would belong in off topic.
A thread that has a meme but obviously is buildism related belongs in BD.

It's not off topic because in off topic people would go "why is this here"?

A picture is not needed, it takes up more space than necessary, especially when it just says text. I understand his age, but, asking him to stop is simple.

Hmm, I feel like this was redirected at me, and I firmly disagree that. Sure, it takes up some more space than text, but not much, and people need to be more humorous even to the extent of memes.
(04-20-2011, 09:01 PM)LOL Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 08:35 PM)Login Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 08:28 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Also before you move something to off topic, ask if it would belong in off topic.
A thread that has a meme but obviously is buildism related belongs in BD.

It's not off topic because in off topic people would go "why is this here"?

A picture is not needed, it takes up more space than necessary, especially when it just says text. I understand his age, but, asking him to stop is simple.

Hmm, I feel like this was redirected at me, and I firmly disagree that. Sure, it takes up some more space than text, but not much, and people need to be more humorous even to the extent of memes.

Exactly, space is no object and does NOT play a role in how you should treat image memes. In fact an image can be smaller than a text document and with you saying that just directs people to ASCII art. (lol)

I'm just saying that you should move off topic stuff and pictures are no different than text.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
All the images I did on roflbot were removed.. ._.