Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buildism is getting lots of people. [Login's Blog]
Okay, since this is a new thing, I'll explain the whole "Login's Blog" thing. I just added that simply because I use "I" instead of "you" thus, making it sound more blog-like. I will also compare my thoughts, instead of just saying updates, with current updates, news, and more. Smile

With lots of people, comes lots of responsibilities. A lot of these accounts, lately, are sadly unused. I thought over this, and when I came to the conclusion, I thought: that's right! What can I do about this? What can we do about this? Currently, it's not much of a big deal. After looking over the little bits an inactive account contains, it uses up little space. With this being said, you shouldn't be afraid to invite people, even if they might not stay! I realize this is in alpha, and not even meant to be active, but a great amount of people will encourage a better community. Don't hesitate to invite someone here, it is worth a shot!

Also, to add on to this post, instead of a star, Jacob_ plans to either replace it with a BanStaff (for moderators) that I made, or BanStaff and the word "Staff." So the star may not indicate moderators anymore. There's a secret plan to the site. Smile

-Thanx
~Login
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
:o wow. I heard Jacob_ say on his twitter "Alot of these people are inactive, its a waste of bandwidth.". Really guys? Your sniping names? You already have a good name. So why make an inactive account that will just waste Jacob_'s money to upgrade the website? Thats rude.
Jacob needs to delete all of them.