Maybe a Reason Why Buildism has Inactive Users
Question 
Its probably because they expect to have multiplayer. They probably dont like were the save button is. Its too hard to find. They dont know that Buildism has alot of planed for the future.

Those would be my ideas... you guys got any?
They're flamers who came from roblox just to insult us?
[Image: 2w6743c.png]
.........................................................................................^
Noli really, really scared.
Maybe a nifty welcome message will convince some to stay.
Most people are from Roblox just coming to check it out. but think about it. Roblox has millions of inactive users
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Well, the old posts tell me that some people have came from roblox and flamed, plus i saw some old comments.
[Image: 2w6743c.png]
.........................................................................................^
Noli really, really scared.
Jacob_ should add a pop-up screen for the new users who join. Maybe like "Hi (NameHere), at Buildism you can play, build and share games. RULES: No over the PG level, no flaming or spaming or trolling on the forums. If you do not listen to the rules, your account will be deleted, have a nice time."
Mines not that good...
Most of the used-to-be active members from the before-times have only about 5-20.
Its bad huh ):
(04-21-2011, 05:00 PM)Rare Wrote: deleted

They may think we're very strict, how about a warning or temporary ban, and if they continue breaking rules then they will get deleted.
Yeah, I didnt know what to think of Sad